Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CH69NO

Anyone in Central FL trying to cop?

Looking like a miss for us. HOH tampa isn't getting them and I haven't heard word about Orlando yet. Out of luck man.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Look out for alot more HOH getting them. Just got offered a pair from a mngr at HOH Galleria Htown. So I'm guessing they just got them in. Didn't like how he handles releases so he won't get my biz. It's the shortly blk guy who always wears winter headgear FYI. F outta here wanting 2k smh.

!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I've been askin for a while now but nothin. It seems like everything is n miami & I just moved up here about month ago smh. Playin the lottery by stickin w/ online raffles dnt have time to waste
Doesnt look good in Central Fl from what ive been hearing, im still hoping for a miracle.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Looking like a miss for us. HOH tampa isn't getting them and I haven't heard word about Orlando yet. Out of luck man.
Wow, Orlando HoH said no...I don't know what to believe.

Got off with a Nike Rep that Nike Town in Toronto will be getting them if that helps any Canadian heads

I just came back from Kith, they moved the raffle to tomorrow. They were %*#$+ about it too.

Also, some dude got hit by a car at Atmos over these.

@%@* it. I'm done.

Footlocker Corp. doesn't want the bad press and trouble with Nike. All HOH and select Footaction should be announced tommorrow evening or Friday before noon. If not announced......anyone remember LB8 Sprite?

indifferent.gif
at wearing fakes

i agree that fakes will be rampant. but if i don't get them i won't resort to fakes and make air Randy richer

Can someone post the official nike twitter rsvp breakdown from nike's site? I can't find it on there.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Atmos tweeted the location they're giving tickets out at..I called within seconds of the rweet to ask WHEN they'll hand them out..they said probably not today and to stay tuned. Few minutes later they tweet all the tickets are gone LMAO

laugh.gif
dude you had to be physically present at 125th

22 tix given @ $245

From Atmos

"We apologize for the commotion. We tried to make it as fair as possible at a fair location. You have our apologies if anyone got hurt!"

This is what happens when idiots get put in charge. And for the most part, this "game" is run by morons.

Was at atmos earlier they were giving out tickets to there friends before they even tweeted , started a big commotion on 125th smh

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

So like I said....Nike's big F-U to 9-5ers
Reading is fundamental. The raffles STARTS today and runs through Friday. Go get a ticket AFTER work and stop complaining.
30t6p3b.gif

dawg....ATMOS NYC just tweeted:
22 tickets were given out 37 min ago...thats 1PM.

Shut yer trap dawg

Kith NYC is pleased to announce the release of the Nike Air Yeezy II. Kith NYC will be raffling off pairs starting Wednesday (June 6th) at noon through Friday (June 8th) at 7pm EST.

To enter, please come into our KITH MANHATTAN location at 644 Broadway St. (on the corner of Bleeker St.) and you may enter your information in the raffle for an opportunity to buy the Nike Air Yeezy II on Saturday, June 9th.

We will collect:
-Legal First Name/Legal Last Name
-Photo ID

-Shoe Size
-Phone Number
-Email Address

All raffle winners will be notified by email Friday evening. When entering the raffle you can decide whether to enter the raffle for either the Manhattan store OR the Brooklyn store. We will announce Friday evening when the winners have been chosen through Facebook and Twitter.

Strictly limited to 1 Pair Per Customer.

Also, we will be giving away one FREE pair of Nike Air Yeezy II’s in a specialty contest running through Friday, June 8th at 7pm EST. Click here for details.

Just go get a ticket... I want you to win!

well, atmos did some shady $hi1
handing tix before the tweet? oh comeon

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Atmos tickets were NOT raffle tickets...it was to PURCHASE the shoes come Saturday

they did it SHADY just liek everyone else....ALL tickets were handed out by one dude to all his people BEFORE the tweet went out...so much for doing it "fair" @AtmosNYC

I feel sorry for those who will go there Saturday to pick up those pairs

why do you feel sorry for those going there to pick up pairs saturday tho?

laugh.gif
@ lineholder.com
laugh.gif
@ those idiots trying to answer the NT questions
30t6p3b.gif
@ AR & those other sites about to make $ from NT'ers due to Nike's quantities.

This thread is something else.

PO

The same way we have a list of locations, can we put together a list of raffles that are still available?

laugh.gif

atmos tweeted their random location and tix were gone within 10minutes. how did 400 people pop up like that?

Proto- from the comments on Twitter...and the people calling and texting me with what happened there...and it being Harlem...yeah...thats why I say that
laugh.gif

damb shame...but this culture has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom