Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, just read about HOH at Beverly. That person who was first in line went from  
happy.gif
   to   
frown.gif

For those of you bashing others paying large amount for a pair of shoes....its THEIR money...let them Live....people find "fulfillment" in different things,whether its vacation with wife,kids,etc.,or buying a pair of shoes,glasses or even a car....your money,buy what YOU like...people have their own value. To anything....

Want a pair of these...but not looking good

Originally Posted by jcs11702

damn, just read about HOH at Beverly. That person who was first in line went from  
happy.gif
   to   
frown.gif

You know the first 20 people in line where hella heated. Eff n herbs

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

get ready for the fakes SMH

I'm ready. You gonna hate yourself for copping fugazis of these after Nike is bending you over after you've dropped so much cash on em? Pfffftttt. What tech are you losing out on? I'll cop and wear em like a soldier!! My collection is fugazi free but this is what it has come to. Other people doing what Nike refuses to and that's feed the demand.�
Although I dont agree on copping fakes, Im glad fakes are coming, simply to throw dirt in Nike's face, and to piss of Kanye West (who is not a fan of / see fakes of his shoes).

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

happy.gif
   to   
frown.gif

lol i was messing with them last night telling the guys in line it would be a raffle. They said HELL NO, now they are home Yeezyless....

^^
Yuku...
30t6p3b.gif

Houston, TX, keep searching!!!!

I found a spot that will get 5 pairs, they don't even know what they have & will be charging Retail. Currently, no campers & I don't anticipate any.
pimp.gif

Good Luck to all.
happy.gif

Please Don't PM me, I'm not assisting anyone unless I have had conversations with you personally, a friend, or have helped me in the past.

Thanks.

PO

ALOT of people are gonna be heated the next few days... Portland, OR barely has a FSR of these so me and my boys are gonna test our luck on Nike twitter RSVP and the HoH @ beverly online raffle. We have no issue at all with taking a plane to cop a pair and/or pair(s) of yeezys. I do feel sorry for the individuals who live in those areas tho lol...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

For those of you bashing others paying large amount for a pair of shoes....its THEIR money...let them Live....people find "fulfillment" in different things,whether its vacation with wife,kids,etc.,or buying a pair of shoes,glasses or even a car....your money,buy what YOU like...people have their own value. To anything....

Want a pair of these...but not looking good

People can spend their money however they want, but when they overpay by 5-10x retail value, when retail value already deems it a luxury item, that thirst reflects poorly on the community we are part of. I know it's a concept lost on so many around here, but from the outside this community is often viewed as spending outside their means, resorting to violence to get sneakers, and being greedy, self involved people who care more about how they look and are seen than what kind of character they have, what kind of lives they lead. Over the next week we will see stories in the mainstream media that discuss the greed and downright crazy behavior of members of this community. I'm sorry but there is only one truth: possessions don't make you happier, they don't provide you with love. I urge others to step back and ask themselves how much is enough? Most of us ave substantial collections. At the end of the day it's just anther shoe. Why pay thousands of dollars for something that shouldn't cost that much? Why feed the greed of others when there are millions of kids in this country who can't even afford a pair of KMart shoes? I will pay retail or I will pass, but I will never pay thousands for this shoe because doing so is not a positive for anyone.

Originally Posted by nightruans

happy.gif
   to   
frown.gif

lol i was messing with them last night telling the guys in line it would be a raffle. They said HELL NO, now they are home Yeezyless....
Did you ask them my question by any chance?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no excuse to buy fakes, evar. 
indifferent.gif

+1.
On another note...

GL to anyone who tries to RSVP tomorrow. Odds are probably 1/400k at this point. Even less of you getting there in time if you drive.

I'm actually glad HOH is doing a raffle. I think it's the fairest way. Odd that it's only at four locations. I'm lucky I live within driving distance to the HOH in Los Angeles. It looks like the retailers and manufacturers are really trying to avoid camp outs. Makes sense, since camping out and waiting in long lines are the reason we have mayhem and violence over sneakers.

^ WOW, nice find PO.

Makes you think if the store didn't order or know anything about them, why Nike sent them the shoes.

Possibly Nike will unload a crap load.

a liitle late but what the heck...

Confirmed release locations for the Nike Air Yeezy 2:

Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer – New York, NY – Twitter RSVP – Both colorways
House of Hoops 34th St. – New York, NY – Register here
House of Hoops Harlem – New York, NY – Register here
House of Hoops Beverly Center – Los Angeles, CA – Register here
House of Hoops Fashion Show Mall – Las Vegas, CA – Register here
Atmos – New York, NY – Bracelets (all handed out already)
West NYC – New York, NY
Kith – New York, NY
Dr. Jays – New York, NY
Premium Goods – Brooklyn, NY
Extra Butter – Long Island, NY
Nice Kicks – Austin, TX
Fresh Sneaker Boutique – Warner Robins, GA
Sneaker Junkies – Providence RI
CNCPTS – Boston, MA
Bodega – Boston, MA
DTLR (Minnesota AVE location) – Washington DC
UBIQ Life – Philadelphia, PA
Burn Rubber – Detroit, MI
Mr R. Sports – Miami, FL
Soles INC. – Miami, FL
unknwn – Miami, FL
Rock Paper Scissors – Seattle, WA
Compound – Portland, OR – Raffle
Family Affair – Denver, CO
Social Status – Charlotte, NC
Corporate – Cincinnati, OH
RSVP Gallery – Chicago, IL
Succezz – Chicago, IL
Sneaker Politics – LA (Louisiana) locations
CRSVR – Las Vegas, NV
House of Hoops – Las Vegas NV
Wish – Atlanta, GA
NSW at the Montalban – Los Angeles, CA
UNDFTD – Los Angeles, CA
Proper – Los Angeles, CA
House of Hoops at Beverly Center – Los Angeles, CA
Bows and Arrows – Berkeley, CA
Attic – CA locations
The Vault – Memphis, TN
Phenom Global, MN
Got Sole – Indianapolis, IN

International locations:
Nike Harajuku – Japan – Both colorways
Livestock – Vancouver, Canada
DIPT – Vancouver, Canada
NRML – Ottawa, Canada
Off The Hook – Montreal, Canada
Exclucity – Montreal, Canada
NikeTown – Toronto, Canada
NikeTown – London, UK
1948 – London, UK
End Clothing – New Castle, UK
Hanon – Aberdeen, Scotland
Colette – Paris, France
Nike Stadium – Paris, France
Slam Jam – Ferarra, Italy
Patta – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Queens – Czech Republic
Sivasdescalzo – Barcelona, Spain
Solebox – Berlin, Germany
Glory Hole Shop – Hamburg, Germany
Good Will Out – Cologne, Germany
Grand – Zurich, Switzerland
Laced – Brisbane, Australia
Espionage – Sydney, Australia
Sure Store – Melbourne, Australia
Titan – Philippines
Invincible – Taiwan
Loaded – New Zealand

Originally Posted by nightruans

happy.gif
   to   
frown.gif

That's what they get. I always hoped something like this wud be done to teach people a lesson. Who were the goons who decided it's a great idea to camp for week/weeks at a time. Plus, here in Cali it's always ghost chairs. Serves them right. Buying sneakers today has been ruined by knuckleheads. I hope this online trend continues to wipe the nonsense out. Today was a good day.
laugh.gif

Toronto Heads. Whats the Nike Talk in TO looking like right now? Thinking about making a move from Buffalo NY. 1 hour drive

Originally Posted by dominikid

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no excuse to buy fakes, evar. 
indifferent.gif
co-sign.  Cats over on ISS talking about the yeezy hype killed NT 
laugh.gif
.  I did notice the server was down and this thread is climbing quickly.  Everyone be safe for the people who win pairs or are buying from stores. 

Originally Posted by bone tone

Originally Posted by justforkickz

Did anyone see what happened with the @airyeezy2 account
laugh.gif

what happened to the twitter account?

I think he is referring to the @NikeAirYeezy2 twitter account. Basically he tweeted he was going to release some info once he reached 1500 followers.. then find out it's another guy named lyricistfan saying "f all yeezy 2 hypebeasts"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont care what anyone has to say these are more produced than the y1's probably not by a lot but the stores on the list i dont think much of these sold the y1's, this is good hopefully we all get lucky

Originally Posted by bone tone

Originally Posted by justforkickz

Did anyone see what happened with the @airyeezy2 account
laugh.gif

what happened to the twitter account?

Pretty much trolled everyone the whole time but really helpped out with info. the @airyeezy2 account was started by soneone who hated the yeezys and had a bet going that he can get 1500 followers within a week. He is no longer gonna update his airyeezy2 acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom