Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nightruans

this thread slowed down.. what happened?

Reality set in. If you aren't in line right or set to drop $1000+ in an auction its just not happening.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Reality set in. If you aren't in line right or set to drop $1000+ in an auction its just not happening.

Ding ding ding. Look at that list. Even if there's twice as many places getting them as appear on that list it's still a small number of pairs at a small number of retailers. You either know someone and will have a pair held, you are already in line, or you're shut out. No online release means most of this thread will just be gloating from a few people and a whole lot of whining from the rest!

All the dudes that were lining up at HOH dreams were shattered.

All the dudes who been waiting to hear if HOH will have them and will do a raffle... they have (some) hope now.

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

So Ty, boss @Leaders1354. How are you doing your Yeezy 2 Release???

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no excuse to buy fakes, evar. 
indifferent.gif

Why? Is it a moral issue? You afraid Al-Qaeda is getting the money? Or is it cuz your dumb and believe Nike is holier than thou? 

Someone is offering to trade me DS DB3's, DB4's and South Beach 9's for one Platinum Grey pair... Did I do good or should I reject the offer?

i honestly don't think randy's fake factory can replicate these perfectly... i'd like to think nike made some moves to make sure that can't happen, hence why we haven't seen 'em from randy yet (and why we never saw yeezy 1's from randy)...

he's usually ahead of nike like clockwork...

but i could be wrong... what's that screenshot up there supposed to be of anyways?

^^
Reject. There's a reason he is trying to trade you all those shoes.

The AY2 are one of a kind & it's worth more than those three combined.

DB 3 $500
DB 4 $450
SB 9 $500

PO

Originally Posted by maxdunker

indifferent.gif

Why? Is it a moral issue? You afraid Al-Qaeda is getting the money? Or is it cuz your dumb and believe Nike is holier than thou? 

indifferent.gif
 Not this again from you..didn't you bring the same +$! up in the Concord thread or something? Shame on yourself.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Someone is offering to trade me DS DB3's, DB4's and South Beach 9's for one Platinum Grey pair... Did I do good or should I reject the offer?

Daym both DB's are worth 5-700 depending on the size and the SB's maybe 5-600 again depending on the size. You're not losing anything.

indifferent.gif

i just don't mess with fake stuff... just how i feel...

430AM: reject it. sit tight and watch the market... you got the biggest release of the year in your hands, and easily the most hype release of all time, don't trade it for a bunch of nike and jb's normal BS...

imo, i can't believe nike got away with charging $250 for those MV lebron 9's... they're not extra quality enough to justify their price increase...

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

DB 3 $500
DB 4 $450
SB 9 $500

PO

See this is what's wrong. He wants to trade thee limited shoes worth about $1,500 for one pair? Seems more than fair unless you're a reseller/gouger. These, especially the platinum, won't be going for more than $1,500 in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

DB 3 $500
DB 4 $450
SB 9 $500

PO

See this is what's wrong. He wants to trade thee limited shoes worth about $1,500 for one pair? Seems more than fair unless you're a reseller/gouger. These, especially the platinum, won't be going for more than $1,500 in a few weeks.

i've said it about 3 times b4, and i'ma say it again... i just can't see the resell dipping back down like that... too many people paid $2k+ for these, they don't have room to go down much lower without losing money...

seriously... kicksxclusive is working on selling out their 2nd FSR at $2,700...

not to mention other countless examples... just to get them out the door...

this isn't like galaxy foams where a ton of people got them at box price or even under a stack...

it seems like 80% of these are not being sold at box price, if not more...

Heard you guys are charging $1000 just like Burn Rubber.

Goodluck to those who enter a raffle or camp out for these.

Been buying shoes since 2000, insane hype like no other.

just got off the phone with undftd la... there's 20 peeps or so in line and they have 18 pairs. also, they are doing roll call every hour on the hour.

indifferent.gif

It has nothing to do with Nike. You can't afford (if your not willing to spend the money, that means you cant afford it) the real thing, so you go and pick up a knock off to try and fool people into thinking they're real? That's just sad. If you can't afford it, pass on it. Don't be so thirsty son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom