Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Enchanted

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

WOOOOW mercer followed a dozen or so heads before the tweet went out and that glitch happened, and then unfollowed them right after! THE FIX IS IN.

Yeah I saw that LOL. It just went from 64 to 0.

Wow
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its just a twitter glitch, 21mercer is still following like 60 people. it happens all the time when tweets or follower or following count shows up at 0

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by 6Geng6Gar6

Originally Posted by 6Geng6Gar6

I just joined a week ago and I know where to cop my pair compared to you fools that have been on here since birth trust the same people callin me out on here are also PM'ing me at the same time it's all good though i'll post pics as soon as I get mine

Yes. Then you will cred with the people on your computer.

I work for the Cowboys I don't need cred on my computer
Ok. then you now have cred for working for the Cowboys. Congrats! Tell Romo to try winning this year!.

Not a cowboys fan though

They're following a lot of Nike Twitter accounts and NY celebrities...

When it showed 0 following it was probably a glitch. All Nike accounts follow each other basically.

know how Nike can resolve all these RSVP rumors, theories, etc?

Do ALL DMs for ALL Stores right from HQs or thru a computer that picks RANDOMLY or knows first hand, who DMd first, second,etc. etc.....so people are not connected to people who DM...cause imo, this #$%^ is RIGGED...

until Nike comes out and states how exactly this system works
edit: I DM under 20 seconds....I check my DM inbox now...doesnt even shoe the DM i sent to them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT IF WE GOT THE RSVP OR NOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING THIS DAMMIT
I ALREADY SAID A FEW MINUTES MAYBE AN HOUR

16 secs flat .... and what "DM option" are you guys talking about .... Is DM supposed to pop up or something when you do it?  Please inform.

I just typed "dm @21Mercer ............."  Then hit tweet.

Originally Posted by reener

Mercer currently following 72 people.

Do you see who they're following? Folks always want to think its some conspiracy going on. They follow Nike accounts & athletes. Good luck to whoever DM'd them, they probably got like 1000 DM's in 5 mins.

do they send you a message saying you didnt get picked or just send nothing?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

16 secs flat .... and what "DM option" are you guys talking about .... Is DM supposed to pop up or something when you do it?  Please inform.

I just typed "dm @21Mercer ............."  Then hit tweet.

You have to direct message em, not reply to tweet.. Doesn't matter it's rigged

i got one in but for the size i wrote size 13 instead of just saying 13, am i screwed?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wow... I wasn't even able to send in a DM.. It said "you cannot send a DM to someone who is not following you"

You had to refresh or click multiple times.

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT IF WE GOT THE RSVP OR NOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you don't know you probably didn't get it 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom