Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
whats goin on in here

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Trying my luck on line, I camped at Burn Rubber for 2 days, then they took our name number and spot in line down and told us to come back Saturday, retail there is $1000 so I really hope I can get thru on NDC
ILL TAKE UR PAIR FOR 1000 RETAIL IF U DONT WANT IT
laugh.gif

Doubt 8am, that's when the Military IVs release. Last thing Nike wants is a server crash.
my thoughts are there gonna let everybody buy them military's  first then sometime after them are all gone if they do happen to sellout then they will drop em just a crazy thought.. at this point i don't know what to think no more

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

Trying my luck on line, I camped at Burn Rubber for 2 days, then they took our name number and spot in line down and told us to come back Saturday, retail there is $1000 so I really hope I can get thru on NDC
laugh.gif
lol I bet, I'm going to cop, I need these shoes, retail would be a lot sweeter tho

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

just curious do you guy think you would really know how to pull a decent fit with the yeezy? 
laugh.gif
waiting for the wdywt pics

I think a subtle fit like Jay-Z's would work.

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Thankful that I have a "desk" job for this, but chances are the things will drop when I'm driving home from work haha.

THIS! lol Its cool that NDC is going to release them. they shoulda just kept quiet and dropped them on sat. with the 4's. Now we have to stalk their twitter indefinitely...
eyes.gif

just curious do you guy think you would really know how to pull a decent fit with the yeezy? 
laugh.gif
The way people are acting you could be butt hole naked, paper bag over your face with just the shoes on and it wouldn't matter.

laugh.gif
lol I bet, I'm going to cop, I need these shoes, retail would be a lot sweeter tho
I WASENT SERIOUSLY TRYING TO BUY ANYTHING, JUST JOKING AROUND. TRYING TO MAKE LIGHT IF THIS MESS OF A RELEASE. SAD TO SAY 1000 GONNA BE A LOW # ONCE ALL THE RETAIL IS DONE

laugh.gif

well ive got some nut destroying skinny leather pants, a studded cap, and a wild jungle @@%# vest to rock with either color!  Oh and a 2 finger ring too. 
glasses.gif

Or i'll just rock a packers jersey
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Nike said they'll tweet when the shoe is live.

Good looks; now I can take a nap... 
tired.gif

when did they say this?

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/nikestore-com-air-yeezy-ii-launch-announcement-3486/

"The day and time will not be announced in advance. We will tweet the link when the shoe is live. Stay tuned."

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Nike said they'll tweet when the shoe is live.

Good looks; now I can take a nap... 
tired.gif

when did they say this?
On their site: http://gonike.me/6017rgRz, and in one of their tweets...

Thanks guys! Good luck!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DID AIR RANDY MAKE ANY YEEZYS???

laugh.gif

THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO.

BUT FOR REAL THOUGH, DID HE
nerd.gif

MONEY IS READY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JUST HERE FOR THE LAUGHS NOW!!! WE ALL KNOW ITS COME DOWN TO NDC, NT RSVPs, HOH RAFFLEs, BOUTIQUES/MOM&POPS, OR THE DREADED RESELLERS & SLEAZE BAY.

Originally Posted by apthekid

It's never ok to spend $1,000 on Nikes. Have it or not. To each their own...without question...but gradmama daughter aint raise no sucka...what's nike's stock at right now? LOL

I can picture some old white guy sitting in a rocking chair by the fireplace with a bear skin rug on the floor smoking a pipe while rocking a monocle...watching the news...seein this hype over sneakers...he's laughing...talkin bout "silly naggers...haaaaahahahahahaha...Ok, let me go for a ride on my yacht".

But I aint beyond a come up. Shout out to all the dudes that's coppin to resell for 2500+. Anybody that thinks that's wrong is an idiot.

Peace.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

p.s. THIS INCLUDES BUYING/SELLING INFORMATION!

I like the "platinum" II's over the Zen I's but I think the Black I's are better than the Black II's

Heres a tweet of @nikestore answering a question about taking phone orders for Yeezys. anyone see an advantage to this?

so who thinks they actuallh have a shot on ndc i tried my luck with the sb 9s and no luck so im not getting my hopes up with these but then again who know if ill even have a shot since its going to be tweeted at a random time..im not sitting in front of my comp on twitter all day so im not too optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom