Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should've got some sleep instead of seeing Prometheus last night.  I'm about ready to call it quits, I'm getting too old for this $$+%
ohwell.gif

I just tried to practice with the military 4s too. At first I couldn't get to the checkout screen but it showed two items in my cart. I just checked and they're still there..proceeded to check out and I could def still buy them if I want. I left them sitting in my cart to see how long they "reserve" them for

Did anyone here get email confirm from solesinc?
They said would by 8am this morning, so when I woke up and didn't see anything I figured I lost. I emailed em at :41 too

The 4's hasnt sold out. They are still sitting in peoples cart and not paid for. They will tweet a msg saying that they are sold out when they do.

Ugh I wanna call quits and just sleep now.

I've gone through the whole watch the throne album lmao. Now 808s

Originally Posted by Mr K

i might have landed a pair for 700$ except is not my size, what are the chances someone out there will be wiling to trade for my size??

People didn't trust you before steezy, what's make you think they're gonna trust you now with just over a hundred posts???

Your best bet is to cop it, sell it, and then buy your size.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by Mr K

i might have landed a pair for 700$ except is not my size, what are the chances someone out there will be wiling to trade for my size??

People didn't trust you before steezy, what's make you think they're gonna trust you now with just over a hundred posts???

Your best bet is to cop it, sell it, and then buy your size.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom