Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like you guys, had them in my cart, went to checkout, site crashed...now I have nothing, logged out, didn't get an email.

Will calling Nike make a difference? I even screen shot the cart.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Yo don't sweat, 99% of people on this release are saying the same thing. I think the server got glitched, so they have to re-release the pairs again or trace it back to our IPs.

So we still might have a chance?  How do we find out...

No chance these go back onto NDC. They're done.
Idk man, I see hundreds of people on Twitter complaining of their pairs disappearing and only a few people being able to pay for their Yeezys

GOT EM SOLARRRSSS, WITH 15% DISCOUNT. hope they dont cancel like my rouge ivs that i got the 15% off from lol

i put my info in made it to review order it emptied my account now my cart shows zero ,gotta %%@*!$% laugh to keep from going postal

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Very.

I was so ready and had a great feeling it was going to happen right when it did. Went past the payment screen clicking the last final button then #%*+ froze. After refreshing for however long it's been my pair disappeared. Meanwhile, someone who did his order a little later than me still has his on hold. Now we're thinking because he was logged in that's why his is still on hold, I did all my quick work under "guest".
I had 2 in the cart.

Caught heavy lag on checkout, then they took my 2 pairs from me.

This game ain't made for us no more.

oh well. maybe we'll luck up sometime later somewhere. won't catch me paying a stack for these tho.
I spoke too soon.

My homegirl came through and was able to successfully check out on the Plats in a 9.5, I'm eternally grateful.

Hopefully I can do an even trade for a pair of Solars, but if not I'm happy with these.

I know y'all will come up on a pair.

THE WHOLE IDEA OF GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS A CHARADE. I RELAXED LIKE AN IDIOT ONCE I HIT THAT PAYMENT SCREEN TO ENTER MY INFO AND WHEN HITTING SUBMIT THE SITE CRASHES AND NOW CART IS 0.

Why does my cart have a pair of Flight One NRG Orlando color in it and not my god damn yeezys? Smh thanks Nike. What an upgrade lol

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Very.

I was so ready and had a great feeling it was going to happen right when it did. Went past the payment screen clicking the last final button then #%*+ froze. After refreshing for however long it's been my pair disappeared. Meanwhile, someone who did his order a little later than me still has his on hold. Now we're thinking because he was logged in that's why his is still on hold, I did all my quick work under "guest".
I had 2 in the cart.

Caught heavy lag on checkout, then they took my 2 pairs from me.

This game ain't made for us no more.

oh well. maybe we'll luck up sometime later somewhere. won't catch me paying a stack for these tho.
Nike really lied to us though. Claimed to of revised their checkout system - to where if you added them to your cart and got to the payment screen - you got them pretty much.
Doesn't look like it now. Straight +#@!!!$+ man. Nothing changed and i got robbed.

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

48 hour hold?! I had it in my cart ready to check out and then when I submitted my payment it said it was sold out? What the hell?! What happened to the 48 hour hold in the shopping cart? Now it's not even in my cart anymore. So frustrated like many of you.

Same thing happened to me. I only hope it does go through in the end.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

What connection yall got? T1?
Cable internet, yet Nike servers still crapped out as I was able to checkout
mad.gif

I'm pretty much salty at Nike, and congrats to the people they were able to cop through NDC, it was a STRUGGLE

Pretty much when @nikestore said they have all pairs on hold i did tge jerry seinfeld and went to my nearest bar to forget about this day

the main thing I did was never close the page that showed me having one in the cart. I opened up other ones, but let that be. I jumped on that link quick thanks to KTT. I'm a 13, but a 12 will do.

so what is the verdict. if you have 0 items in your cart, do you have no shot at all?

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

2 pairs
2e0uwb5.jpg

the limit is one bruh
Damn lucky! congrats! and its 1 per color yall

Wait for it...............NOW, i struck out just like everyone else. I went back 5 mins later and they disappeared from my kart quicker than kg and rondo leaving after that lost. I took a pic as something to remember as how close i got to getting them

Okay, so here's my status: I tried to order thru my phone (Dumb move, I think), it showed a Orange 1. When I clicked on it, it took me to a Technical Difficulty page, when I refreshed, it took me back to the cart page that told me I have no items in your cart, and now I have a Orange ZERO.

But this is the weird thing... When I used my iPad, I got to the site, check the cart, it says cart is empty, yet on my phone, when I refresh, it jumps from cart:1 to cart:0, while the header reads: "Nike store will be back online soon".

So maybe it's still holding pairs. Don't shut down your browsers just yet!

Originally Posted by Mr K

laced them up, walked in them in the house for a few, they feel much more snugged than the first ones, comfortable nonetheless and i can see why dudes were removing the lacetips, those things are just too heavy...

7356577952_f40a6539ee_b.jpg

7171361395_f903641d56_b.jpg

love them!....but the Plats >>> Solars
Steezy.

I cant go thru this thread....how in the !%@$ did you get a pair??? I thought you gave up

So I just got home. I tried on my phone and my iPad. Got it's added to my cart... Go through checkout... Fill out my shipping info... Then billing... And it says item no longer in stock... This item on hold mess let me down...

f$*& all you who got 2 pairs... couldn't even get 1. had 1 in my cart, went to proceed purchase then timed out 20 times.

i just rechecked NDC and it shows 2 things in my cart but then when i press cart it shows nothing... my nike account for some reason isn't logged in either which pisses me off cause i'm assuming they can't hold pairs if you're not logged in.

hoping it's a glitch and the sneaker gods are with me and a pair will be on hold for me tomorrow. i will cry of happiness.

Did everything I could to try and get myself a pair. Tried to help others when I could. Oh well.

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So we still might have a chance?  How do we find out...

No chance these go back onto NDC. They're done.
Idk man, I see hundreds of people on Twitter complaining of their pairs disappearing and only a few people being able to pay for their Yeezys

It happened to a ton of us. You think these pairs didn't get sold and if there are a few leftover they're going to drop again for another awful NDC release? They threw us a bone, it didn't work out. People can whine on twitter forever, but what did everyone expect? They couldn't even get a mediocre AJ release to work properly this morning.

after an hour of refreshing javascript went disabled then i was able to checkout through paypal....i thought i was screwed

Originally Posted by m20xr

I don't need a girlfriend because NDC #+$%% me on the reg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at least you got a chance though. im in canada now and they dont ship up here

guess ill never have a pair now that i lost on all the contest opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom