Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Wait there are people in this thready who actually want to wear this sneaker?

\(^_^)

What else do you do with a shoe? Stare at them and drool over them?
If you're like me whenever you past by a glass building you can't help but stare at your own feet. I've walked into a lot of things doing that.

u guys know footlocker or a nikestore will most likely do a restock later this week or next, ima be in front of footlocker 34th before opening to get a pair just like they did with the galaxies the thursday after they released

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by PRIME

tumblr_m5d1b76ygd1qitotwo1_500.jpg

Those pants look so sexy.
smokin.gif

Sure.....if you're a woman.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I for one have had enought of this !%*!.

I've literally seen the sneaker thing go from something really underground, to full-blown mainstream.

I've been here 11 years man. I can honestly say I'm fed up - near that point very soon.
Been here just as long and at the same point fam!! QFT
I'm in the same boat.   Not quite as long(only a few years for me), but I'm getting fed up.  This used to be fun.  Now its more like work just to get a pair of shoes.  I'm really looking at getting out of this hobby entirely.

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Hope you get a receipt with those rays. Randy and Jay flooded the market with them.

GOOD LOOKS AND HOPEFULLY IF I FIND A DS PAIR AT A REASONABLE PRICE AND RECIEPT ILL COP.. AND IF NOT THOES PES THEN FORSURE SOME BLACK AND RED 6S (MY GRAILS)

PMd u sir

DBLOCK NOT BUY A COMPUTER RIGHT NOW, TXT ME 5867380079

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

whee are all these Newbs coming from!?

We all know hyped releases brings people out of the wood works. Nothing new.I'm just still trying to figure out where all these kids are getting this disposable income from? $300 plus on shoes every month, but still live at home? Makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if everyone refused to pay reseller prices, people would eventually be able to get these for little above retail...

be smart people
Exactly. We have to remember that WE set the market price, not them.

Unfortunately that won't happen, the demand will never be met, eventually it will pass on from reseller to the person that will keep and stock/wear these and the demand will slow down but due to the low production the value will remain relatively high....I don't expect these nor want these to plateau @ 2k+ since I still want the Plats....but reality is I'm prepared to drop another stack some time in the future for them...

The only shoe I f's with is lebrons, but i knew yeezy was going to be hard as hell to get. I am not paying resell value because i wanted them for retail. Now lebrons on the other hand. If i wanted a shoe bad and didn't get them, then off to ebay and craiglist and buy/sell forum on nt because i had to get them even if it meant paying resell value. Now the people that really want them are already on the hunt for them at their resell value trying to get the best deal. If you ain't doing that right now as i speak then you really don't want it bad as much as that guy who trying to pay resell value. that is all. At the end of the day, complaining to nike might get you something but not the shoe. So go pay resell value or save that money or use that money towards the next shoe you want. And i agree that the shoe game has definitely went mainstream.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by s dubl
waiting for a company to send you a link while you are sitting on the pc for god knows how many hours just to purchase an expensive, overly hyped shoe can drain alot out of you.

i knew realistically my chances on this release was somewhere around 5-10% to come up. only wanted the solars and they didnt even offer them for the West Coast.
in the Bay Area, the only way to score a pair would be to camp for a week, and im not about that life.
already consolidated my collection and planning my gradual progression out.

just a few most classics i have on my list. hope theyre not too bad.
-air flight one nubuck
-air more uptempo olympics (got2 pair pre-ordered on uk site)
-bred iv (IF QUALITY PERMITS)

still got love for sneakers, just not the "game" that we're forced to play.
like you've stated, there's too much hype nowadays. for EVERYTHING
sick.gif

i know how relapse is a part of any addiction, but i feel like im really going to give it a shot.
wish me luck and thanks for listening.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jamminj606

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I for one have had enought of this !%*!.

I've literally seen the sneaker thing go from something really underground, to full-blown mainstream.

I've been here 11 years man. I can honestly say I'm fed up - near that point very soon.
I'm in the same boat.   Not quite as long(only a few years for me), but I'm getting fed up.  This used to be fun.  Now its more like work just to get a pair of shoes.  I'm really looking at getting out of this hobby entirely.

i strongly agree as well, the whole "where'd you get those shoes?" thing has vanished. guess we can only blame the internet which actually started it
laugh.gif

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

just kinda hoping someone will look out for me who paid box price.

and LOL at zyzz complaining about not getting these on ndc... dude, i swear you were just telling everyone how ugly yeezys are... so stop trying to cop just to resell... talk about being a c-block...

tell your boy SDS jay to get to work cranking out his fakes...

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

SMH, starting to consider trading some of my grails for these at this point.

Why would you trade your grails for a shoe that does not have any significance history towards you?

I can guarantee rsvp will not rell those yeezy's for retail. They were getting bashed for being scums for auctioning off yeezy's and such. So for people to think they weren't that bad, they decided to sell a few pairs "online" for "retail". Hoping people wouldn't throw dirt on their name.

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

SMH, starting to consider trading some of my grails for these at this point.

They don't want your old dusty shoes! They want your $$$$$$$ and YOUR SOUL! Oh yea they'll take your pride and self respect too.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by jamminj606

i strongly agree as well, the whole "where'd you get those shoes?" thing has vanished. guess we can only blame the internet which actually started it
laugh.gif
^That is true, because without the internet there wouldn't be a secondary market for these greedy bastards to make money as re-sellers as their primary income, they need to go get a damn job.
roll.gif

nevermind

anyways between the ndc crash, the 21 mercer and other niketowns twitter dm fiasco who is more to blame? or both?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dimez81

but every shoe that release now are hyped.  Doing this 3 or 4 times a month isn't popping.

that wasnt my point... dudes saying they quit the "sneaker game" because they missed on yeezys. Unless you have a connect, a lot of $$ to blow, willing to sleep a week on the street, or luck on your side you're gonna miss a release like this

I wish everyone was serious and had this mentality, it would strain the real from the hype heads in this ##%* and make it a much easier hobby for us...
Let the man quit the sneaker game if he wants. It gets stressful and expensive, maybe hes had enough, I know I've had enough.
I got my pairs, i'm definetly qutting the 'sneaker game' now, because that's what it's become a damn game. I've been waiting for these since he wore them at coachella. Might see me continue buying from the lebron line since i've been a fan of his as long as i've been a kanye fan, but i refuse to stress and lose sleep over any shoe again, unless its the yeezy 3.
true..i got my pair and still not happy I sat at a computer all day refreshing, twittering...I feel like nike's bi$th.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

just kinda hoping someone will look out for me who paid box price.

and LOL at zyzz complaining about not getting these on ndc... dude, i swear you were just telling everyone how ugly yeezys are... so stop trying to cop just to resell... talk about being a c-block...

tell your boy SDS jay to get to work cranking out his fakes...

What exactly do you consider a reasonable price, because these aren't dropping considerably anytime soon? Either way these will never go below $1000. People think shoes are some new form of money or trade-able equity. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom