Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
def gonna complain to nike. i should have a pair on lock right now

this is ridiculous, their system sucks. i doubt they even care.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

StillIn729 wrote:
people are going to find a way to pay $1800+ for these; it's really sad to see all the fake ballers when they are cooks at Fridays or some %!%+ 
it's sad state of affairs when people stop paying student loans, phone bills, cable bills, etc. so they can fake stunt when the reality is the only people you are really impressing is the same crowd

no chicks are thinking "oh my god" he dresses exactly like Kanye; let me hit that 
pimp.gif
 in reality they are thinking what a loser and 
laugh.gif
 at you

Lol.....exactly.  Well put.

Lmao...this. Ddudes can't pay rent, can't pay for a car and have to walk around everywhere, and make minimum wage..but none of that matters because they have those Yeezys doe 
laugh.gif

I like these, but they are nowhere near as important as my bills are. Nor are they grail material. Now my OG Jordan 1s and Freddy Krugers I can say that about.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Why would they? They obviously don't care with the customer service and what they're telling you guys. 
They sold out and all the pairs are gone. They have no reason to care. 
grin.gif

This new system is garbage. 48 hours? U SRS bro? If someone is going to through the trouble of staying up glued to their computer they dont need no god damned 48 hours. One hour, two tops I can understand. But 48? Nah son. Change it back to the old system and go back to midnight launches. This is garbage.

funny. this is your thoughts on these shoes about a week and a half ago, 5/31, in the "celebrities wearing heat" thread:

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was fortunate to grab a pair on NDC but I have a question for the ones that have pairs in hand.

For the Black/Solars, can you switch the black lace tips for the gold lace tips on the bag? IMO, i think the gold looks better on the black pair.

Congrats to all that were able to grab a pair and good luck to those still on the hunt!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

funny. this is your thoughts on these shoes about a week and a half ago, 5/31, in the "celebrities wearing heat" thread:

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I really don't understand why these places don't raffle by size. People are buying the shoes at the raffles that arent their size. They are going to flip them. Instead they cud be going to the ones who actually wear that particular size. People who run this stuff need brains.
Exactly!!!!

These stores are so stupid and yes they tore off the box price tag...the guys at Unknwn are some a-holes they raffled off 18 pairs yet they had 45 pairs!!! what a efffing joke...
tired.gif
I was at the raffle too at Unkwn...hot as hell...when I picked up my raffle ticket they said they would charge $250...I guess things happen for a reason
ohwell.gif

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
90 % of everyone posting in here.

LOL @ these comments: "Nike screwed me, I'm quitting the game,..." These are probably the same people who said this when they couldn't cop the space jams, concords, or any other highly anticipated shoe. 
laugh.gif

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got bit by hype bug.. No need to blast him.. It happens a lot on Niketalk

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
90 % of everyone posting in here.

I wouldn't say 90% but I know what you mean.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
{

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$$$$$$

laugh.gif

didnt even know they went for that much, i had mine in the cart and checking out. not fair at all

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by CDUNK

StillIn729 wrote:
people are going to find a way to pay $1800+ for these; it's really sad to see all the fake ballers when they are cooks at Fridays or some %!%+ 
it's sad state of affairs when people stop paying student loans, phone bills, cable bills, etc. so they can fake stunt when the reality is the only people you are really impressing is the same crowd

no chicks are thinking "oh my god" he dresses exactly like Kanye; let me hit that 
pimp.gif
 in reality they are thinking what a loser and 
laugh.gif
 at you
Lol.....exactly.  Well put.

Lmao...this. Ddudes can't pay rent, can't pay for a car and have to walk around everywhere, and make minimum wage..but none of that matters because they have those Yeezys doe 
laugh.gif

I like these, but they are nowhere near as important as my bills are. Nor are they grail material. Now my OG Jordan 1s and Freddy Krugers I can say that about.

A lot of assumptions being made here. Just because dropping 1k will keep you from paying bills and loans, doesn't mean that's the case for everyone. Some of us have well paying jobs and everything taken care so paying 1k is going to hurt us.

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL ROFL WOWOWOOWOWOW and I'd like to add yeezys are horrible looking imo wouldn't spend a dime on them to rock them but I would invest in them to profit off of a lot better than trying to profit off of facebook stock right now lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mints912

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL ROFL WOWOWOOWOWOW and I'd like to add yeezys are horrible looking imo wouldn't spend a dime on them to rock them but I would invest in them to profit off of a lot better than trying to profit off of facebook stock right now lol
roll.gif

Facebook Stock and Yeezy profiteering... couldn't combine much more ignorance

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT EM!

so from I can tell...

If you were signed in added to cart and got to the checkout page and then did nothing after this step pairs were held in cart.

If you were signed in added to cart got to checkout page but then you tried to complete order your session timed out and shoes were removed from cart.

so the key is not to get timed out, if your session times out you lose items in your cart, so in the future add to cart get to checkout and leave it alone for a few hours and you should be good to checkout later.

Originally Posted by shycagoill

Is size 12 solar red for 1,200 a good deal?. Kinda tempted to buy and ask for a size 8 trade.

I wouldn't call it a good deal... but its as good of a deal you are going to find unfortunately 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom