Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

LOL @ these comments: "Nike screwed me, I'm quitting the game,..." These are probably the same people who said this when they couldn't cop the space jams, concords, or any other highly anticipated shoe. 
laugh.gif

i got my sj x1 and concords x2 and iv cements x2

::shrugs:: ooookay, good for you.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by coles856

YEEZY 2 RAFFLE!!!!!!! NT FAM Im giving 45 people 1 more chance to get yeezys let everyone on nt know on thursday i will have a pair of solar red sz 11 ustream raffle $50 per ticket and you can only buy 1 ticket no exceptions everything will be fair also after you win the shoes shipping is free so in other words someone will walk away with yeezy 2s for $50 bucks paypal raffle ticket i dont want any money until i have shoes in hand thursday

Bye.

loser.

laugh.gif
this dude thinks he's going to find 45 dumb people to give him $2500 for 1 pair of Yeezys. Ban this man.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

so from I can tell...

If you were signed in added to cart and got to the checkout page and then did nothing after this step pairs were held in cart.

If you were signed in added to cart got to checkout page but then you tried to complete order your session timed out and shoes were removed from cart.

so the key is not to get timed out, if your session times out you lose items in your cart, so in the future add to cart get to checkout and leave it alone for a few hours and you should be good to checkout later.
You have to add in cart, get to the checkout page, and then get to the payment info section by clicking "Next Step". If you didn't get to that second section where you're being asked your credit card info, that doesn't count for their hold policy.

To the niketalk admin no disrespect im not trying to get banned to wanna help people out who truly want these shoes and couldnt obtain them

fo $50 raffle tickets? I hope the shoes are lost in transit

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

looks like rsvp only had 5 pairs for sale.

http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?search=yeezy
indifferent.gif
Hahaha 
roll.gif
Did you notice it says dust bag not included... They jacked all the backs from em and will probably sell those too

Place is pure scum
They piss me off, how kanyes road manager & creative director are the owners of RSVP Gallery yet they allowed such shadiness when it came to this release.

what the #%%+ do you need all the extra money for? your life is made
30t6p3b.gif

selling raffle tickets in exchange for 200$ worth of merch and AUCTIONING 4 pairs in store
indifferent.gif

who cares if the dude wants to resell them; you all act like even if you thought they were ugly, if you saw a pair sitting on a store shelve that you wouldn't cop them and make a quick $2k
all the people complaining about this are the reason they resell for so much...it is what is it

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

This new system is garbage. 48 hours? U SRS bro? If someone is going to through the trouble of staying up glued to their computer they dont need no god damned 48 hours. One hour, two tops I can understand. But 48? Nah son. Change it back to the old system and go back to midnight launches. This is garbage.

I'M GUESSING IT'S 48 HOURS BECAUSE THEY ANTICIPATED THE CHAOS ON THEIR SERVERS. FOR ALL WE KNOW THERE COULD BE A LOT OF UNACCOUNTED PAIRS OR PAIRS STUCK IN LIMBO OVER THE CRASH. HENCE THE 2 DAYS TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT. I HAVE A PAIR CHILLIN IN MY CART NOW THAT I CAN'T CHECK OUT
frown.gif
mad.gif

LOL @ these comments: "Nike screwed me, I'm quitting the game,..." These are probably the same people who said this when they couldn't cop the space jams, concords, or any other highly anticipated shoe. 
laugh.gif

cements 4 harder to buy > concords hard to buy

this release was probably the most extreme example to date. why would you try to compare those who couldnt cop a gr sneaker to one that was probably a tier 0/hyper hyper strike that was released online?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

so from I can tell...

If you were signed in added to cart and got to the checkout page and then did nothing after this step pairs were held in cart.

If you were signed in added to cart got to checkout page but then you tried to complete order your session timed out and shoes were removed from cart.

so the key is not to get timed out, if your session times out you lose items in your cart, so in the future add to cart get to checkout and leave it alone for a few hours and you should be good to checkout later.
You have to add in cart, get to the checkout page, and then get to the payment info section by clicking "Next Step". If you didn't get to that second section where you're being asked your credit card info, that doesn't count for their hold policy.

yeah, that's what i thought.

Originally Posted by proballer

Hahaha 
roll.gif
Did you notice it says dust bag not included... They jacked all the backs from em and will probably sell those too

Place is pure scum
They piss me off, how kanyes road manager & creative director are the owners of RSVP Gallery yet they allowed such shadiness when it came to this release.

30t6p3b.gif

selling raffle tickets in exchange for 200$ worth of merch and AUCTIONING 4 pairs in store
indifferent.gif
Isn't that like telling people like Bill Gates, Jordan, Apple, etc...to start selling their merchandise for dirt cheap because their life is set? It's business.

To the niketalk admin no disrespect im not trying to get banned to wanna help people out who truly want these shoes and couldnt obtain them

Help people? You're a true hero!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

This new system is garbage. 48 hours? U SRS bro? If someone is going to through the trouble of staying up glued to their computer they dont need no god damned 48 hours. One hour, two tops I can understand. But 48? Nah son. Change it back to the old system and go back to midnight launches. This is garbage.

I'M GUESSING IT'S 48 HOURS BECAUSE THEY ANTICIPATED THE CHAOS ON THEIR SERVERS. FOR ALL WE KNOW THERE COULD BE A LOT OF UNACCOUNTED PAIRS OR PAIRS STUCK IN LIMBO OVER THE CRASH. HENCE THE 2 DAYS TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT. I HAVE A PAIR CHILLIN IN MY CART NOW THAT I CAN'T CHECK OUT
frown.gif
mad.gif
how far u getting? screenshot?

Damn, was hoping to be able to pick up at least Solars on NDC. Got no love from their servers, lol. Now that this is all said and done, what's the next pick up you guys are going to try to cop?

Place is pure scum

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
Isn't that like telling people like Bill Gates, Jordan, Apple, etc...to start selling their merchandise for dirt cheap because their life is set? It's business.
I never said for dirt cheap. I figured people so close to kanye west would sell them for retail.

frown.gif
mad.gif

they're in your cart now at least tho? that's a good sign.

i think you're gonna get 'em, memph! good luck!

Place is pure scum

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
so you're saying suggested retail, at $245, is dirt cheap? 

cements 4 harder to buy > concords hard to buy

this release was probably the most extreme example to date. why would you try to compare those who couldnt cop a gr sneaker to one that was probably a tier 0/hyper hyper strike that was released online?
Who's comparing the actual shoe? I'm referring to peoples reactions because they could not get a lousy shoe. 

last night i got both pairs into my cart within a minute of NDC posting the link on twitter and when i got to the payment page and put in my credit card info the site crashed. then it did the usual thing the site does for big releases. sometimes the page loads and shows that you have the shoes in your cart, sometimes it logs you out and shows your cart is empty. after their last tweet that said there would be a 48 hour hold for anyone who got to the payment step i kept trying to get back into my cart to pay and it went through after 30 mins. today my order went from submitted to preparing for shipment and i got my confirmation email at 2 am.

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

frown.gif
mad.gif

Memphis is notorious for lying on this site, wouldn't surprise me if he was lying about this.

so from I can tell...

And that's what happened to me, also I wasn't signed in. I thought I was fast enough that I'd avoid the crash.
laugh.gif

Memphis - Yours is still sitting?
eek.gif
...hope that goes through.

so what is the deal with this new scam of selling a "photo" of the shoe on feebay?

how does that work? anyone who falls for it is gonna either not pay, or file a claim...

is it that because they clearly state it's a photo they think ebay will side with them?

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

frown.gif
mad.gif

Memphis is notorious for lying on this site, wouldn't surprise me if he was lying about this.
WHO  ARE YOU?

YEEZY 2 RAFFLE!!!!!!! NT FAM Im giving 45 people 1 more chance to get yeezys let everyone on nt know on thursday i will have a pair of solar red sz 11 ustream raffle $50 per ticket and you can only buy 1 ticket no exceptions everything will be fair also after you win the shoes shipping is free so in other words someone will walk away with yeezy 2s for $50 bucks paypal raffle ticket i dont want any money until i have shoes in hand thursday

I swear this is nikevandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom