Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i got that same link on my celly and it shows
black solar : 8 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 13 14
wolf grey : 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 12 13
now if only these could release looool
peeps paying 1800+ just wondering do u love he shoes that much or is it impulse buy?
coz i could understand if it was the lv don or sme like that.. yeezy are stylish i guess but not 2 g's nice imo....

They need to remove the sizes from the site, makes me feel salty everytime I see my size and get "can't add to cart, nikestore.com" lol. Onto the next shoe

Originally Posted by jerry6d

For those who got orders through on NDC, they will ship out tomorrow. Just got off chat with a rep.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys gotta find the non-flash/html version of NDC. how? figure it out...

and only sizes 8-12, 13, and 14 were available

Anyone that did get the shoes on NDC, get their order status changed from "Preparing to Ship" to "Shipped" yet?

take all of the website...flash vs non-flash vs html @@@@ to PM....wayyyyyy too many damn lurkers on this thread to be giving up any hints at info that might be valuable....
with that said, the shoes availability on these versions of the website mean absolutely nothing...gonna just have to see how this plays out..

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

take all of the website...flash vs non-flash vs html @@@@ to PM....wayyyyyy too many damn lurkers on this thread to be giving up any hints at info that might be valuable....
with that said, the shoes availability on these versions of the website mean absolutely nothing...gonna just have to see how this plays out..
THIS!
mad.gif

Hope i dont regret this, but I put a trade and caught a bite

Im giving DS concords, chi 10s and VNDs Oly 7s

For Platinums Yeezy 2

The olys i wont sweat it bc they are releasing again this summer.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

For Platinums Yeezy 2

'i hope i don't regret this'

you are robbing who ever takes that trade
indifferent.gif

3 gr jordans for yeezys? okay
laugh.gif

Guys that flash site wasnt no good during the drop on sat night, I had that same site pulled up and it wouldnt even let me add anything to my cart, when i clicked the cart I got the page saying NDC is down in 7 diff languages.

For Platinums Yeezy 2

that is a steal

For Platinums Yeezy 2

that's a good trade for you IMO... I offered a ds infrared pack, and ds concords for a pair of black Y2s and got rejected 
frown.gif

I honestly did it as a joke, I was like no way someone will do that, but a guy in Manhattan hit me up and was willing to do the meet up tomorrow, will post pics asap.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

link still works for me if I'm using the non-flash website. can't add anything to cart though. but you can be damn sure I'll be mashing my keyboard when nike releases the rest of the yeezys from people's carts.
laugh.gif

I think that's how I got through yesterday too. non-flash website is faster. I don't get any spinning circles with the non-flash version of NDC...

got a pair of size 11 platinums.

29zehhx.png

notice how the website is different.

This is what I got on my screen. Every once and a while, it will also show the plats as an option..you can click it and it loads but still can't add anything to cart. You notice there are no 12's? Think it means anything? Like all the Solar size 12's actually made it out? 
Those links don't work for me, takes me the page but says product not available or is no longer available. 
frown.gif

Guess this a question for computer science majors but why do certain url's work for some and not for others. Moreover, how does the site crash for me immediately as I proceed to checkout but others made it through before the crash? I selected my size for the Plat's only as soon as the link dropped, definitely under 30 seconds or so. 

Frustrating, I really thought the stars were aligned for me considering the other great things that happened for me this weekend 
mad.gif
. I was going to rock these all summer.... I've been on NT since 2000 and a consumer of Nike since 97, where art thou sneaker gods 
nerd.gif

I am sure we will all be camping on our computer to see if any of us gets lucky with pairs going back on NDC, and 21Mercer still has pairs? I am sure they called their friends to pick those pairs up, or they will pull a galaxy release. "Tell no one"

Originally Posted by dylans33

So nobody knows how Nike will go about releasing the pairs the get released from the carts?

nike rep i spoke with earlier said that they won't release them back online because there would be too few and it would just cause more chaos. they will either be sent to a store like 21 mercer or they will wait for a full restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom