Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by Nemperez

Hey All. I'm new here & had some questions regarding my Yeezy 2 order on NDC.

When the tweet dropped I quickly got on Nike & added them to my cart & was able to make it to the Checkout screen but NOT the Payment step... atleast not til much later. at 12am the shoes were still in my cart but the only way I was able to pay was PAYPAL.

Now here's the thing... Order status is "In Progress" & Nike still hasn't accepted my money. Am I SOL? I'm hoping it's still "In Progress" cause I accidently picked 2-3 day ground shipping. Even thou I received a confirmation e-mail from PayPal & Nike.

Curious if anyone else had this same problem.

*note: Called them today & the rep said they're getting picked up from the warehouse, but I'm going to assume that means nothing. ugh.. I hate waiting....
congrats sounds like your good to go... i hope u actually wear them
NO DOUBT. I still have all my Yeezy 1's. I personally hate resellers. I'd wear these with pride.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by stryka12

I was told mine will go today. They are in warehouse and ready to be shipped....

laugh.gif
and already for sale in your sig
Disgusting.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by gtg305h

ohwell.gif

Damn bruh, get a life...go lift weights or something, it's not that serious...i feel like i should sell my pair to somebody to ease their pain...

I'm saying. Go cop them Jordan blk/red Son of Mars. It's never that serious. You can buy 10 pairs of those for the price of 1 pair of yeezy's.
laugh.gif
- Got  a life. Thats why if i want to i can drop 1k. 
laugh.gif

- Im a gym rat. 

- It is serious.

- Sell me your pair than.

Its easy to say when u got the pair already. 

- I dont wear jordans unless they are XX3's or Black cement 3's. Every other jordan 
sick.gif

- QUALITY >>>> QUANITY.

Its not about the amount of pairs i got. idc for that. 

SMh lame %+$ dudes saying the dumbest +%#@. You go buy 10 jordans #!%%* %+$ @*$!+.

tysonreaction.gif

if you take the insole out of the yeezy 2 this is what youll see....any guesses on what this stands for?
Initials of Kanye's Team. Starting with KW, VA for Virgil Abloh.

if you take the insole out of the yeezy 2 this is what youll see....any guesses on what this stands for?

It's suppose to be the initials of everyone who helped design the shoe....take the first two "KW"

go or no go alot of deception in this thread i noticed.

they dont drop on a "s" day
check sometime next week, probably in the middle
bill belamy pre sale
one hundred for tweet time

the point was to throw everyone off

nono.gif

I just simply stopped checking after 11:30 pm after being on the pc for like 12 hours. ridiculous

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

So its a no go for tonite?

Imma b ready no matter what

Its better if you just call nike yourself.
They will not be restocking. Dont waste your time sitting at your cpu all day.

honestly i aint hatin on nobody but for sme reason questions like my order says in progress am i still good? mkes me taste the ocean lol

brova this is where my computer been since saturday night loool

and after trying through paypal and entering my cc i kept getting this:

yeah m salty looool 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not that i blame them but it is interesting that @nikestore is avoiding all questions related to the yeezy 2s on twitter. literally nothing on the subject since the post Saturday night.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

This is how dudes computer desks are looking right now waiting to see if those yeezys get restocked today lol

geek44-500x375.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's was starting to get to that point on Friday

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I wonder if the West Coast is going to get a surprise Solar release? That would make my day, lol.
That would awesome!! One can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom