Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's really canceled then where is everyone? Where is everyone that said they knew x,y,z? These still sitting in stock rooms? What's so "interesting" about release procedure? Barney's sell theres?

Come on? Where are you? Bunch of noise tbh. Don't give me the "well everything changed now that he signed with Adidas" bs.

Because the least you can do now is provide proof of your claims? Or explain what the release would look like? Or HOW MANY MOM AND POP STORES had these in stock?

:rolleyes

I still love the claims how they were in NTNY and NT Chicago stockroom. People talking just to feel important.

My connect told me they hittin outlets next week. Got pictures to confirm but of course i can't out my source like that nahmsayin?

/s

You can not like Kanyes music, own every Yeezy, rave about how good the leather smells, talk about how the only other Nike with leather this good is the Supreme Blazers (surprise surpise Kanye wore these too), copy every clothing trend Kanye does and say you've been doing it before him, and even dress up as him on Halloween.

^You can do all of this and still tell yourself you only like the shoe for the design...not because of Kanye. Oh, and you still don't like his music, just his fashion sense and what he did with Nike.

The worst stan is a stan in denial...

@ @DJ Proto J or dap him

Son really just claimed him an dom c are responsible for retro jordan popularity.

Then he starts counting nikes money vs apple and calling them small time.

RIP RO's

now comparing himself to Michealangelo is a compliment to Michealangelo.

Kims millions an ye's money is also not enough to keep North safe according to the man with 10s of thousands worth of gold on.

Son said to nike..what do you mean im not lebron james and tinker at the same damn time.
Newsflash numbnuts. Your product has to be limited and high end and directed right at your stans....you are never ever ever pushin units like tinker mike and lebron.
You took 4million $ deal and the chance to be the first rapper to have his own nikes.
You now cry about it being slavery.
I hate lil b an think people wildly overstate his intelligence. He is damn sure smarter than ye is.tho

Son really just claimed him an dom c are responsible for retro jordan popularity.

Then he starts counting nikes money vs apple and calling them small time.

RIP RO's

now comparing himself to Michealangelo is a compliment to Michealangelo.

Kims millions an ye's money is also not enough to keep North safe according to the man with 10s of thousands worth of gold on.

Son said to nike..what do you mean im not lebron james and tinker at the same damn time.
Newsflash numbnuts. Your product has to be limited and high end and directed right at your stans....you are never ever ever pushin units like tinker mike and lebron.
You took 4million $ deal and the chance to be the first rapper to have his own nikes.
You now cry about it being slavery.
I hate lil b an think people wildly overstate his intelligence. He is damn sure smarter than ye is.tho
Ye got some punk like you talking about him? How is that not intelligent. 

Get out the thread if you dont like him or the shoe tbh.

My connect told me they hittin outlets next week. Got pictures to confirm but of course i can't out my source like that nahmsayin?

/s
hopefully my outlet 
nerd.gif

Figured Id wait at least 24 hours before I jumped out cause I was sure the thread would BLOW up 100000 pages......with alot of nonsense....

First...Its not Y-3...its Adidas under the Originals Umbrella....

The deal will be EXTREMELY similar to what Jeremy is doing over there....

He will get sneakers, accessories, and apparel with 1 to 2 collections per year depending on the sales.....(im not sure of the length of the deal)

It will be carried in all major retailer that currently stock Scotts or had access to the Taylors and Sap's black wings....

Why go with Adidas??

Because Nike was not willing to ABOVE and BEYOND in there distribution of the "Yeezy" line due to the possibility it would not pro-form under mass quantity distribution...

Believe it or not Kanye actually wanted a much larger distribution of the "Yeezy".....Nike choose to limit the numbers...hence the nonsense that insued....

People fail to see that Nike is a wholesaler...Nike's largest customer aint YOU its Footlocker Corp...Footlocker wanted the exclusive slice like last time...Nike was good with the arraignment....KANYE wanted a WIDER net but Nike kept pushing back that sales of Yeezy were a gimmick or not sustainable and large scale distribution could end up like many of the FUSION series that once a WIDER distribution and WIDER colors choice came out, saturated the market and ultimately become just another sneaker (cough Spizike cough Half Cent cough anything with Pennies name on it..lol)

Nike could release the Yeezy's whenever they wanted....Im not sure what the stock run was, but it would have not hurt them either way if they sold out instantly or bricked out....Case in point the Revis Line.....Nike still did VERY WELL with Revis (yes an athlete with arguablly a sportwear shoe)...Much like the Vicks or Duncans...or (insert name of athele who had sigs canceled) it ran its time.

Someone asked the question why didnt Kanye just start his own clother label....the answer.....the **** cost money homie.....

Long answer short....do I think its a mistake.....Kinda....

No one goes to market better then the SWOOOSH......talk all you want....but my Adidas Outlet carries just about EVERY Jeremy Scott joint....and they are CRAZY discounted....Yes.. they are still in the $75 - $100 range, but thats only cause retail is $200+....

Will I check out AdiYeezi (or whatever they will be called), Yes because I F's with someone who is willing to go against the grain....

Will the line do well....****...If Birdman can Sell Lugz...and Terry can move Supra's....and Ronnie can have dudes flipping Jeggins....these days ANYTHING is possible....

If Red October's hit the outlets I wish every pair got released legit but we know employees taken pairs to flip and who can blame them that's a very nice come up 

Even if the did, which I highly doubt, THEY'LL NEVER HIT THE SALES FLOOR!
As somebody who used to work at 2 different Nike outlets, this is so wrong, you're out of your mind. The district managers VERY closely monitor launch products like retro jordans... there would be no way in HELL that an entire shipment the grade of Yeezys would miss the floor. Ultimately how many pairs are sold to employees is the store manager's discretion, but by company policy that can never be more than 8% of the total shipment... then the rest will have to get in line like everyone else.

You guys act like you know so much... but you don't know anything. Same as all the ppl @Mark081990 just called out for giving info but then disappearing now that things have changed. Most of you just sacks of **** looking for internet fame. No common sense and hot air all day long. I'd say that this thread could be reduced to less than 20 contributors and we'd have gotten 10x further in terms of information exchanged.

Figured Id wait at least 24 hours before I jumped out cause I was sure the thread would BLOW up 100000 pages......with alot of nonsense....

First...Its not Y-3...its Adidas under the Originals Umbrella....

The deal will be EXTREMELY similar to what Jeremy is doing over there....

He will get sneakers, accessories, and apparel with 1 to 2 collections per year depending on the sales.....(im not sure of the length of the deal)

It will be carried in all major retailer that currently stock Scotts or had access to the Taylors and Sap's black wings....

Why go with Adidas??

Because Nike was not willing to ABOVE and BEYOND in there distribution of the "Yeezy" line due to the possibility it would not pro-form under mass quantity distribution...

Believe it or not Kanye actually wanted a much larger distribution of the "Yeezy".....Nike choose to limit the numbers...hence the nonsense that insued....

People fail to see that Nike is a wholesaler...Nike's largest customer aint YOU its Footlocker Corp...Footlocker wanted the exclusive slice like last time...Nike was good with the arraignment....KANYE wanted a WIDER net but Nike kept pushing back that sales of Yeezy were a gimmick or not sustainable and large scale distribution could end up like many of the FUSION series that once a WIDER distribution and WIDER colors choice came out, saturated the market and ultimately become just another sneaker (cough Spizike cough Half Cent cough anything with Pennies name on it..lol)

Nike could release the Yeezy's whenever they wanted....Im not sure what the stock run was, but it would have not hurt them either way if they sold out instantly or bricked out....Case in point the Revis Line.....Nike still did VERY WELL with Revis (yes an athlete with arguablly a sportwear shoe)...Much like the Vicks or Duncans...or (insert name of athele who had sigs canceled) it ran its time.

Someone asked the question why didnt Kanye just start his own clother label....the answer.....the **** cost money homie.....

Long answer short....do I think its a mistake.....Kinda....

No one goes to market better then the SWOOOSH......talk all you want....but my Adidas Outlet carries just about EVERY Jeremy Scott joint....and they are CRAZY discounted....Yes.. they are still in the $75 - $100 range, but thats only cause retail is $200+....

Will I check out AdiYeezi (or whatever they will be called), Yes because I F's with someone who is willing to go against the grain....

Will the line do well....****...If Birdman can Sell Lugz...and Terry can move Supra's....and Ronnie can have dudes flipping Jeggins....these days ANYTHING is possible....
*Applauds useful contribution*

In all seriousness though I agree with almost everything you said here. I think you're underestimating the power of Adidas and the moves they are trying to make right now though... If they are able to expand their basketball market then Nike won't have any markets completely dominated over them other than skateboarding.

I always eluded to everyone running in here claiming they had legit info from their super secret connects as 100% hearsay and conjecture. Nothing is "official" until NIKE drops the word. Now it's coming with the "My connect told me these will be in outlets", which again is just speculation at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom