Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanyes net worth is higher than Mark Parker (100 million). That being said Kanye could have his own brand but it is much smarter for him to build his brand under someone else first. There are people on Niketalk with their own brands, it ain't that serious

I don't think anyone here wants a Yeezy shoe let alone any shoe to hit 2k except for a reseller.
Many cases the value of the shoe is determined based on a secondary Market.   Have you been to a shoe trade show?   Try buying a pair from someone at retail price... 

Kanyes net worth is higher than Mark Parker (100 million). That being said Kanye could have his own brand but it is much smarter for him to build his brand under someone else first. There are people on Niketalk with their own brands, it ain't that serious
LMFAO
u really believe that????? and even that is so
that amount i posted about mark parker was just his salary for THAT year not his networth
he has been the CEO since 2006
and within nike for YEARS
you REALLY think kanye has more money and networth than him????
again that 35 mill was JUST his salary for THAT fiscal year

Last edited:

I would Kanye brought a CRAZY $$$ amount in. All of the "Yeezy" inspired colorways on everything from Air Maxes, Roshe, etc ... They are all take down colorways so technically Kanye gets credit. I can go into WAY more detail, But i dont have the time.

-Fresh 
i thought the plats was like a take down colorway of the kobe V mlk

laugh.gif

j/k

Last edited:
Clearly you don't understand net worth.. But this isn't a finance class. Just google it, it isn't hard. My point is they will both be fine. CEO is just a position like anything else. He's not the first CEO and he won't be the last. There will only be one Kanye ever. He is his own brand. Whether he's working with LV, Nike, now Adidas, he has a reputation for putting out product that sells well.

Nike pay to CEO Parker totaled $35.2 million last year, boosted by $20 million stock award

It was a vintage fiscal 2012 for Mark Parker, Nike's chief executive.
His compensation totaled $35.2 million for the year ending May 31 and was more than 200 percent higher than his $11 million compensation in fiscal year 2011, according to a regulatory filing made public Friday.

The compensation includes salary, stock awards and other payments. For Parker, it's the stock award that gave his compensation some extra oomph.

On May 18, the Nike board granted Parker a $20 million "restricted stock unit retention award," intended to keep him at the company for at least another five years when he can get hold of that $20 million.

Parker, 56, has been president and chief executive as well as a board director since 2006. He has been employed at Nike since 1979. He still designs shoes.

The regulatory filing included total compensation for other Nike executives: Charlie Denson, Nike Brand president, $10.8 million, 40 percent over previous year; Donald W. Blair, vice president and chief financial officer, $4.34 million, 33 percent increase; Gary DeStefano, president, global operations, $4.7 million, 30 percent increase; Eric Sprunk, vice president of merchandising and product, $4.44 million, 37 percent increase.

Nike also announced Friday that its annual shareholder meeting would be held Sept. 20 in the Tiger Woods Center on the World Headquarters Campus.

:D

if kanye had so much money he could get his OWN line off the ground without needing a company

QUOTED FOR TRUTH. I love the Yeezy line. Don't own any... No hate, but instead of going around the world complaining, get stuff popping on your own. You have people praising a guy who is running around crying about a chance when he can create on his own... Just saying, some people need to take off their shutter shades and look at the bigger picture here...

Clearly you don't understand net worth.. But this isn't a finance class. Just google it, it isn't hard. My point is they will both be fine. CEO is just a position like anything else. He's not the first CEO and he won't be the last. There will only be one Kanye ever. He is his own brand. Whether he's working with LV, Nike, now Adidas, he has a reputation for putting out product that sells well.
:lol:
yeah ok :rolleyes
like are people really serious????
i always thought the kanye worship was like a running joke
like with the lil b based god thing thing i understood it was all jokes
but this kanye thing people have is just crazy

Dude I'm not saying it like he's some supreme leader or the best to ever do it. I'm simply saying he's one dude. He's needed for a Kanye concert to happen. Nike will keep operating whether Mark is the CEO or not. Y'all are comparing an entire company to one person. My point was that that's absurd. I keep coming in this thread and seeing post about how little the company made because of him etc etc. just got annoying. Actually the entire thread is annoying. So was the last one and the one before that. I come to see if there's any new updates and I have to funnel thru pages of bs.

Dude I'm not saying it like he's some supreme leader or the best to ever do it. I'm simply saying he's one dude. He's needed for a Kanye concert to happen. Nike will keep operating whether Mark is the CEO or not. Y'all are comparing an entire company to one person. My point was that that's absurd. I keep coming in this thread and seeing post about how little the company made because of him etc etc. just got annoying. Actually the entire thread is annoying. So was the last one and the one before that. I come to see if there's any new updates and I have to funnel thru pages of bs.
Listen man I can name about 5 ppl that generate more cash than Kanye in the entertaining business.  So stop talking like he's either of the MJ's cuz he's not.

Listen man I can name about 5 ppl that generate more cash than Kanye in the entertaining business.  So stop talking like he's either of the MJ's cuz he's not.
yeah thats my only gripe
kanye aint as important as people make him believe

laugh.gif

yeah ok
eyes.gif

like are people really serious????
i always thought the kanye worship was like a running joke
like with the lil b based god thing thing i understood it was all jokes
but this kanye thing people have is just crazy
Kanye and Lil B are similar in a sense that their overall message is what is important to take from them. They think outside the box and don't really fit into the mold of who they want to be, but are successful at doing it. That's what is cool about both of them.

They both make great points at times... but in all reality neither of them are "serious" and shouldn't be taken as such. In a world where neither are artists, they would just be regular people that were just a little weird in their own way. They are just afforded the ability to severely exaggerate their personality type being performance artists.

At the end of the day I like both of them a lot because they stretch social boundaries like few other people in modern pop culture. Liking both is almost grasping at the feeling of not being able to give a **** 24/7 because both of them do it so beautifully. Just so happens they also create some cool stuff along the way. One of them being more successful at the latter than the former. Lol

Has the announcement been made yet, I'm tired of reading, these dudes arguing for no reason.

Kanye said it himself, the video was posted in here. If you are asking about Adidas of course. If you are asking about the ROs, nothing new.

Last edited:
They should at least donate them to less fortune people in third world countries, not destroy them. I doubt they'll go down that route though.

Someone's bound to fly to said third world country to snatch the unreleased Yeezy joints off their feet. Sad thing is I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom