Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you calling the homie Sami a clown for getting hooked up with a real pair ? When you guys are trying to flip stolen shoes for 18k???? Lmao ok

NYC dude trolling NT , trying to justify his sales .

You Ain't got the answers chrispkicks
LOL I dont have to justify anything for any of you. 

The pairs are the same exact pair as the clown you guys have been sausage riding for weeks. 

People are very salty for no reason besides them not having them. 

Like I said in the beginning anyone on here would have jumped at the opportunity. 

There are so many fakes to have AUTHENTIC pairs PRODUCED BY NIKE, AUTHORIZED BY NIKE and pairs that made it to the US for distribution with a unreleased date and a full release in limbo. Why not be able to set the price. 

I just dont get the hate from all angles. 

Talking about peoples apartments

Talking about people getting in trouble for however they got the pairs

Talking about what we do

Its honestly just sneakers. At this point I kind of hope they release. To actually see what the market value ends up being. 

There was no market before these pairs anywhere, I think everyone with a brain knows this. 

Only other person who had a real pair was that sami clown. 

Now thats someone you guys should go bash. 

We aint riding sausage over here to get pairs 

Fact is most of us have been in this sneaker community for years and have met people through those years that respect us pass sneakers.

As you can see I've never been on NT before this. 

Someone sent me the link and I followed it for a while before giving you guys some input on the people your bashing that you don't even know. 

I know no1 hooks me up on deal, No1 calls me on restocks, no1 lets me get in front of them in line. So what do WE owe you guys. 
The irony of your statement.

Didn't you say ALL pairs were sold locally? Then why did your Sami relist them all?

Bro, you got your pairs backdoor thru the same Putian connect every online, early release site gets them from. 

For someone who never wanted to be a part of NT; you sure have been spending a lot of time on here.

Last edited:

The irony of your statement.

Didn't you say ALL pairs were sold locally? Then why did your Sami relist them all?

Bro, you got your pairs backdoor thru the same Putian connect every online, early release site gets them from. 

For someone who never wanted to be a part of NT; you sure do spend a lot of time on here.
I just created my account this morning but ok. says the kid with 1500 post. 

The pairs are fake. Will that make you guys happy. They fake and we're gonna lose all our money and be broke forever. 

We sure wont come to a online forum to complain about it though. 

So by riding sausage you mean working with Ye on a collaboration?

I personally would rather work with someone for a pair instead of getting stolen pairs from a factory...but that's just me. Good luck
We don't need luck seems most of NT needs the luck!

People are very salty for no reason besides them not having them. 
Like I said in the beginning anyone on here would have jumped at the opportunity. 
There are so many fakes to have AUTHENTIC pairs PRODUCED BY NIKE, AUTHORIZED BY NIKE and pairs that made it to the US for distribution with a unreleased date and a full release in limbo. Why not be able to set the price. 

I just dont get the hate from all angles. 

Talking about peoples apartments
Talking about people getting in trouble for however they got the pairs
Talking about what we do

Its honestly just sneakers. At this point I kind of hope they release. To actually see what the market value ends up being. 
There was no market before these pairs anywhere, I think everyone with a brain knows this. 

Only other person who had a real pair was that sami clown. 
Now thats someone you guys should go bash. 
We aint riding sausage over here to get pairs 

Fact is most of us have been in this sneaker community for years and have met people through those years that respect us pass sneakers.

As you can see I've never been on NT before this. 
Someone sent me the link and I followed it for a while before giving you guys some input on the people your bashing that you don't even know. 

I know no1 hooks me up on deal, No1 calls me on restocks, no1 lets me get in front of them in line. So what do WE owe you guys. 

Kinda simple . People want a fair chance. The very fact that they are in limbo creates more frustration when douchebags are taking advantage by charging insane prices. Not only are they doing questionable ish by smuggling,stealing,replicating etc. But actually creating a spectacle by posting on social networks to build their hype. Of course you don't get it because you're trying profit but don't pretend like you should be immune to the criticism. Its warranted. Oh..and gtf off of NT if u dont like what you see or hear. Nobody asked 4 you to defend what youre doin. Get your money..Guilty people always offer up detailed explanations.

roll.gif
 Sami, have this guy "disappear". Make it happen. 

I just created my account this morning but ok. says the kid with 1500 post. 

The pairs are fake. Will that make you guys happy. They fake and we're gonna lose all our money and be broke forever. 

We sure wont come to a online forum to complain about it though. 
We know. You only come on an online forum to brag about stolen pairs that ANYONE on NT can have for 3.5k any day of the week. If you got them from who I think you got them from you paid 7k each pair and you and your girlfriends cashed out your credit cards and bought the pairs. It's not rocket science. Your connect can be anyones with the right amount of money.

Last edited:

roll.gif
 Sami, have this guy "disappear". Make it happen. 

We know, you only come on an online forum to brag about stolen pairs that ANYONE on NT can have for 3.5k any day of the week. If you got them from who I think you got them from you paid 7k each pair and you and your girlfriends cashed out your credit cards and bought the pairs. It's not rocket science. Your connect can be anyones with the right amount of money.
SAMI please make him disappear lol. 

Kid you think I care if I'm kicked. 

Last edited:
Fam... Not bored @ all but facts are facts. This is a perfect example of why this forum should be invite only. The labs get in 2 easily^_^..
It should be invite only for a bunch of cry babies to cry to cry on a forum. 

I wouldn't want to be invited to that. 

I'll be at PHUKET tonight

701 W 135th St and 12th ave

Come by chill out, so much life outside sneakers. 

Come enjoy that life. 

Bang some chicks that dont care if you have Nikes, Pumas or sketchers

cause at the end of the day shoes and get your turkey sucked

Honestly hate it had to be us! 

SAMI please make him disappear lol. 

Kid you think I care if I'm kicked. 

Again speculation on what was paid and how they were obtained. 

And your right anyone can have a connect with the right amount of money.

You still have to meet those people, and everyone isn't about money alot of this is about personal relationships.

Hey whatever. I'm actually a pretty awesome individual. Say wassup if you see me in these NY streets cause you wont/cant do nothing else. 

I'm lost you guys say they stolen from a factory then say we used a credit card to purchase them at 7k each lol.

Anything else you guys know. 
comprehension not your strong suit?

I said you cashed out your credit cards meaning you took cash advances.

I'll never say wassup to you cause I'm in Los Angeles, but I've dealt with you and people like you in my many years doing this.

It's obvious you paid the Putian connect. A nike connect wouldn't let you be blatant with the whoring of the shoes like you're doing. Shoes haven't shipped so you could have only got them from the Putian connect. No distribution has taken place. 

And sami isn't a mod...do your research before you talk about another man...you know...the same way you're cheer leading for New York Company, NT cheerleads for our own.

Last edited:

I wasn't referring to luck with the yeezys, but with an act similar to the E-fencing Enforcement Act of 2009, you should take a look at that when you get some time. West Brands and myself were looking it over.

It should be invite only for a bunch of cry babies to cry to cry on a forum. 

I wouldn't want to be invited to that. 

I'll be at PHUKET tonight
701 W 135th St and 12th ave
Come by chill out, so much life outside sneakers. 
Come enjoy that life. 
Bang some chicks that dont care if you have Nikes, Pumas or sketchers
cause at the end of the day shoes and get your turkey sucked

Honestly hate it had to be us! 

Nah..no thanx but if you ever come to DC you scream @ me

comprehension not your strong suit?

I said you cashed out your credit cards as took advances.

I'll never say wassup to you cause I'm in Los Angeles, but I've dealt with you and people like you in my many years doing this.

It's obvious you paid the Putian connect. A nike connect wouldn't let you be blatant with the whoring of the shoes like you're doing. Shoes haven't shipped so you could have only got them from the Putian connect. No distribution has taken place. 

And sami isn't a mod...do your research before you talk about another man...you know...the same way you're cheer leading for New York Company, NT cheerleads for our own.

Last edited:
I wasn't referring to luck with the yeezys, but with an act similar to the E-fencing Enforcement Act of 2009, you should take a look at that when you get some time. West Brands and myself were looking it over.
Think you can get him to sign a pair for us?

We definitely can sell it for over 20 easily!

This man just asked people to go on a date with him over the internet and at PHUKET no less.  All this before he said turkey sucked..  Maybe we should be glad we don't have Yeezy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom