Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir! 

I'll take the hate. Wish it less hate but hey, I think it would be unethical if I didn't create a account and join in on the conversation 
I think you need a refresher on ethics. Coming in here and joining the conversation has nothing to do with being ethical or not. The reason you joined the conversation however, has everything to do with ethics.

So by riding sausage you mean working with Ye on a collaboration?

I personally would rather work with someone for a pair instead of getting stolen pairs from a factory...but that's just me. Good luck
no need to respond to people that hate do your thing...... just try not to flex to much thanks lol

i just want to know what happened to all the people that said these were in stock rooms
laugh.gif
i say you qoute them and bring it to light.

Last edited:
that rumour about the RO being in memphis at the distribution center is true.

DJ FOLK mentioned it and is a pretty reliable source. he was the first to introduce information on many other shoes and has yet to be wrong. 

Well they're in Memphis at BRD, 100% confirmed. So it's either they sell them soon, or they hit the outlets soon.

100% confirmed?

Last edited:
^ that's just in regards to Nike's warehouse. What about the ones saying which NikeTown's they were in and how mom and pop stores have them in stock as well.

Damn....

Trying to check this thread once or twice a week and it seems like some of y'all are just falling deeper into insanity. The flaming on the last few pages are comical. ChrispiKicks in here getting ethered.

just saw on instagram hypefeet saying there going to have pairs tomorrow for sale instagram.com/hypefeet

Last edited:
^^
WTF?!!

How in the hell r these cats fr NY getting pairs and posting they'll be selling them in store when Nike hadn't said SQUAT!

just saw on instagram hypefeet saying there going to have pairs tomorrow for sale instagram.com/hypefeet
danger Will Robinson! all of his "detail" photos are ripped off from unlaced456's instagram. compare for yourself

instagram.com/unlaced456
instagram.com/hypefeet

edit: which now that I think about it, probably means they are both using them from another source I'm unfamiliar with

edit edit: LOL, one last thought. maybe they sold them locally to this hypefeet guy and gave him unwatermarked photos. 

Last edited:
What's amazing is that Nike has yet to realize that the generation that made their company what is today is now in their mid-to-late 20s and early 30s and we aren't down to deal with the BS anymore. . It's ironic because now that I'm not spending student loan money and actually have the MD behind my name and the ability to cop the kicks I want as well as all the gear I want and they've driven me out of the game with their annoying marketing tactics. Same thing has happened with a bunch of my friends.

And strong LOL at this crispykicks guy. Buddy really thinks he's doing big things hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom