Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true I won a charity auction to play kobe bryant in a game of horse. Even made a post about it last year in the general section.

Also has nothing to do with my other projects with celebs, Ye, and RL...but thanks for checking out my instagram.
Killing people with kindness is great.  But if anyone wants any of the VIP packages available to the #SamiSystem for concerts just visit https://vipnation.com/ formerly known as IloveAllAccess.  Also WWE has great packages on Ticketmaster available for purchase that include meet & greets.  

It's all about the Benjamins.  

Killing people with kindness is great.  But if anyone wants any of the VIP packages available to the #SamiSystem for concerts just visit https://vipnation.com/ formerly known as IloveAllAccess.  Also WWE has great packages on Ticketmaster available for purchase that include meet & greets.  

C'mon man don't be like that...

You got me.....

vipnation.com had that exclusive package that allowed me to meet kanye on my birthday get my pairs signed & also had him send me the red yeezys. Thank god for my bot and the massive donations I made!

Not saying that's how you got your Red Yeezys (Which nobody still can confirm their authenticity since they could never be released).  You could easy talk to Kanye's agent and work something out for the right donation.  Being in the music business myself, I'm well aware of how things work and have seen MUCH crazier things happen. 

Most of your pics and such are all from charity events and VIP auctions which is fine. Not hating, just pointing out facts. NYC has a ton of great events as i've been to plenty myself. Also, most of your Kobe collection are all UDA authenticated (regardless, it's still quite the amazing collection, so props to you).  Most likely all purchased directly from UDA or through the Lakers organization via charitable donations.

You got me.....

vipnation.com had that exclusive package that allowed me to meet kanye on my birthday get my pairs signed & also had him send me the red yeezys. Thank god for my bot and the massive donations I made!
You would think somebody with your luck would be a little humble about your success, but apparently you get self gratification from showing off on shoe forums on the internet...

Not saying that's how you got your Red Yeezys (Which nobody still can confirm their authenticity since they could never be released).  You could easy talk to Kanye's agent and work something out for the right donation.  Being in the music business myself, I'm well aware of how things work and have seen MUCH crazier things happen. 

Most of your pics and such are all from charity events and VIP auctions which is fine. Not hating, just pointing out facts. NYC has a ton of great events as i've been to plenty myself. Also, most of your Kobe collection are all UDA authenticated (regardless, it's still quite the amazing collection, so props to you).  Most likely all purchased directly from UDA or through the Lakers organization via charitable donations.

Sounds good man. Thanks for the feedback.

@lamekilla you all up in this post and you talking about groupies? I just asked who the kid is. Wondered what the fuss was all about with him. You wanna get personal holla at me *****.. #lamegroupie

really??... all this over a pair a sneakers... i'll never understand why anyone would care so much about another man's ability to obtain anything, let alone a pair of sneakers... if his faking, or not... who cares..  either you believe him or not.. either way keep it moving...  but dudes going in like what another man has, gonna effect their lives...  this thread is unreal... 
mean.gif

This is all colossally funny.

back on topic....

Any body feel like December 7 could stilll be the date?  or Dec 14?  

How about all pairs release via NDC?

Can someone at least PS a fake order confirmation so we have something to complain about that is related to the Red Yeezy 2?

You would think somebody with your luck would be a little humble about your success, but apparently you get self gratification from showing off on shoe forums on the internet...

I am actually very humble...its just gets annoying when you get the following:

1. I am dying of cancer and this stuff is from make a wish
2. My family got me all of this
3. This is all charity work
4. Yeezys are not authentic

Sami seems fairly humble, most people that have met Kanye act like they're famous themselves. He's mostly tried to provide info or pictures, haven't seen him brag too much.

most people with the plug he has wouldn't even bother posting or just give us the "can't name my source" "not my info to share"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom