Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reputable evidence I've seen as come from @DJFolk's tweet claiming he saw them with his own eyes. No, no photos.

Typically when someone with a reputation makes a claim like this there are 2-3 people stumbling in here saying "yes this is what my source has told me".....

Now what I want to know is this-- why the hell were people (at least 2 members) saying "well this release is going to be interesting..." They were saying this before the whole Kanye / Adidas stuff came up.

Why are you not saying what was interesting? Was it more interesting than your standard ndc, rsvp, and small boutique drop? Was it some type of scavenger hunt?

Or did you really know nothing but were desperately seeking to seem important in this forum.

I'll wait for an answer (you know who you are)
I concur..

My source can see real time inventory and they've been there for quite some time. They're still listed as TDB. Nike is strict and doesn't allow pictures of their distribution center, especially with these shoes.

Why are you not saying what was interesting? Was it more interesting than your standard ndc, rsvp, and small boutique drop? Was it some type of scavenger hunt?

Or did you really know nothing but were desperately seeking to seem important in this forum.

I'll wait for an answer (you know who you are)

all they're gonna do now is say "no point in saying it now since they might be canceled" or similar excuse

I thought this tweet from Heidi Burgett was interesting considering the person who she responded to put #RedDecembers in his tweet. Then I click over to that profile and they are seemingly connected to @gatesmarke who looks to have a legit pair. 

Take it for what it's worth. 

I thought this tweet from Heidi Burgett was interesting considering the person who she responded to put #RedDecembers in his tweet. Then I click over to that profile and they are seemingly connected to @gatesmarke who looks to have a legit pair. 

Take it for what it's worth. 

View media item 684761

View media item 684762

all the Jordan's coming out the rest of December and you think she talking about the yeezys

Last edited:
Cannot believe I just caught this. Made me LOL View media item 684866
Btw this dude claimed to have pairs the earliest. He was the first person, besides Kanye, to have "real" ones. They ended up being fakes of course.

Picture and caption :rofl: ohhh the irony

sorry i didnt keep up with my comment. Yesterday I saw some video on facebook about a guy who walked into a store in memphis and got them. I was super suspect at frist. then yesterday someone in one of my buy/sell fb groups was like guys so and so store had some on black friday. So then after that me and my brother called several stores around us probably around 18 or so. 16 of those stores were like "what the **** are you talking about they didnt release dont you think it would be like big news" while 2 stores one located in Franklin Mills PA and another located in Tinton Falls NJ each stated "yes we got a fsr that released on black friday but they sold out as soon as our doors opened" SO IN CONCLUSION I AM NOT TRYING TO TROLL MERELY SUGGEST INFORMATION THAT I RECEIVED

Employees may have been screwing with you. This is why I left this thread, so much misinformation being posted here it's unreal

Employees may have been screwing with you. This is why I left this thread, so much misinformation being posted here it's unreal
I think its possible, but like why would they do that, dont they have a code of ethics to live by? or am i expecting too much out of a 8.50/hr retail worker. Either way sorry for the mis info. not trying to **** with anyone just point out what i heard.

I think its possible, but like why would they do that, dont they have a code of ethics to live by? or am i expecting too much out of a 8.50/hr retail worker. Either way sorry for the mis info. not trying to **** with anyone just point out what i heard.
not your fault. If you look in the Kobe thread some guy who won a raffle got a phone call and the employee was asking him to buy food :smh:

There are way too many kids now poping up on IG saying they have "authentics" for sale an trynna mass scam people, really sickening

@hddopesales
LOL Oh god those are awful     
roll.gif

I've only heard from one concrete source (Sneakersedge) who actually has them for sale. He says that's how he has his pairs. He says his "provider" is located at the Memphis warehouse. That's exactly what Sneakersedge told me, and I in no way altered that statement.
Is Sneakersedge a legit site? He says he can get more in a few weeks. He actually doesn't look to have any pairs in hand yet so.

Is Sneakersedge a legit site? He says he can get more in a few weeks. He actually doesn't look to have any pairs in hand yet so.
Yeah, he sells a bunch of pre-orders as well as "early releases". I know from the last pic under the item description that he should have them in hand, but he also told me it would take him 2-3 weeks to get a couple more pairs.

not your fault. If you look in the Kobe thread some guy who won a raffle got a phone call and the employee was asking him to buy food :smh:

I won a raffle for the cork lebrons at HOH and dude that called me acted like he was doing me a favor, like they don't give half the shoes away to friends anyway

My source can see real time inventory and they've been there for quite some time. They're still listed as TDB. Nike is strict and doesn't allow pictures of their distribution center, especially with these shoes.

Any word on how many pairs or sitting there? Just want to gauge if it's likely or possible that they would scrap them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom