Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repped.

Some people are just delusional to believe just because Nike hasn't officially released them, there can't be production pairs floating around. Sami's pair are legit and clearly the other people you mentioned have the same pairs. No replicas have been identical to the Solars and Plats in terms of toe box, strap location, translucent sole, lace lock, etc. Where would these idential replicas be copied from if only Kanye, Kim and Sami have them?
Thanks, man. Glad someone sees it the same way.

Yo Ron chill man. U my people on NT.

But Chrispi is a legit laid back dude.

Lets all drop dat personal ish and get back to da kicks
Not true. He's been nothing short of a grade A fgt on here. I swear he was crying his eyes out last week doing his best to defend nycompany. It was sad to watch

Well Ye has his pair sooooo. If he couldn't stay away he would just rock them

What does his "camp" need an 11.5 for then? Kanye knows he put his foot in his mouth leaving Nike for Adidas, I'm just waiting for him to be like F it and start rockin his flyknits, Jordan's, yeezy's etc...

What does his "camp" need an 11.5 for then? Kanye knows he put his foot in his mouth leaving Nike for Adidas, I'm just waiting for him to be like F it and start rockin his flyknits, Jordan's, yeezy's etc...
He apologized to nike. 

His rant at the New Orleans show was laid back. No screaming. He said everyone wants him to turn up in his rants all the time but he's chill tonight because "the people I been callin out been callin me back". Yeah he left for Adidas but he's not trying to burn bridges, he just want's the RO's to drop.

Last edited:
i assume these are never releasing?
No. There's a decent chance they will. They've already been produced, so I don't see why Nike would scrap them. There was a video that supposedly showed a pair of ROs copped from a Nike Factory Outlet in Memphis, but the video got taken down off the NIKETALK group on facebook. I've heard of several asian retailers confirming a release coming soon (posted a few pages back), and they are already up for sale on this site as well as on taobao but for a hefty price. Like 3.5-6 k

http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=2086

He apologized to nike. 

His rant at the New Orleans show was laid back. No screaming. He said everyone wants him to turn up in his rants all the time but he's chill tonight because "the people I been callin out been callin me back". Yeah he left for Adidas but he's not trying to burn bridges, he just want's the RO's to drop.

Nowhere in his "rant" in New Orleans did he say anything about wanting the RO's to drop. Nowhere.

Nowhere in his "rant" in New Orleans did he say anything about wanting the RO's to drop. Nowhere.
You need to learn how to read.

Nowhere in my "post" did I say that's what he said. Nowhere. The quote clearly ends before the last sentence.

Last sentence is clearly my opinion. I forgot that if you need to preface opinions as such on NT since no one can use basic reasoning to figure that out on their own.

Last edited:
You need to learn how to read.

Nowhere in my "post" did I say that's what he said. Nowhere. The quote clearly ends before the last sentence.

Last sentence is clearly my opinion. I forgot that if you need to preface opinions as such on NT since no one can use basic reasoning to figure that out on their own.

"He just wants the red octobers to drop"... how am I to just assume that's your opinion? Wouldn't that be "I think he just wants the red octobers to drop?"

That's all.

Last edited:

Not for 'Him' :lol: since he doesn't wear that size

But I'm sure since adidas is giving him brand yeezi and his own control and everything he doesn't have any regrets :lol:

Adidas has a lot of solid sneakers if kanye wants to wear them.

Remember when these were already at the distribution center in Memphis....
roll.gif

I think Nike has enough releases to worry about for the rest of this year.  I don't see a reason for them to drop these until after the new year. 

Remember when these were already at the distribution center in Memphis....
roll.gif

I think Nike has enough releases to worry about for the rest of this year.  I don't see a reason for them to drop these until after the new year. 
They're sitting in Memphis. October was RD till Ye started attacking the "man".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom