Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see this? Is this suggesting a restock?
beatiful ugly sweaters
smile.gif

True. I've almost forgotten about the RO but it's in the back of my mind. I don't own any Yeezys so I was super hype for my first pair. Now it'll either be finding a decent deal on some 2s or Nike surprising me with a release. The latter is looking to be a pipe dream :frown:

True. I've almost forgotten about the RO but it's in the back of my mind. I don't own any Yeezys so I was super hype for my first pair. Now it'll either be finding a decent deal on some 2s or Nike surprising me with a release. The latter is looking to be a pipe dream :frown:

I'm all about the Yeezy 1s right now

I'm all about the Yeezy 1s right now

My buddy just copped a pair of worn zens for 400. They have some heal drag but he's just using them as beaters anyway. I like the blinks but I'm not a huge fan of the 1s. If I found blinks for a price I couldn't refuse I'd pick them up but that will never happen :frown:

My buddy just copped a pair of worn zens for 400. They have some heal drag but he's just using them as beaters anyway. I like the blinks but I'm not a huge fan of the 1s. If I found blinks for a price I couldn't refuse I'd pick them up but that will never happen :frown:

don't give a damn about no heel drag still sh*tting on anybody in a fresh pair of a anything else

I just read Hart's comments back and I'm reevaluating. I sense a lot of insecurities in his replies to the "haters" and his pictures aren't clear enough to make a valid conclusion

Saw these on IG but if I remember right the spikes aren't supposed to be one piece of material. Forgive me if I'm wrong

Edit: apparently this is Sami's pair. Didn't recognize the pics from the piece he did with sneaker news (I think). I guess I had read what I was basing my opinion on wrong.

Last edited:
I'm calling this now.. Shane Victorino is the next to fall in line and buy a pair of fugazzi Yeezys.

For those unaware..

He turned into a huge hypebeast overnight after the World Series. His IG makes me sick. Waits for pairs to release see what sells out and then most likely buys off eBay and is like #blessed #neededthese

Most recently he did it with Prelude IIs. There isn't a single pair he posts that isn't sold out by a long shot.

Come across a dilemma. I've been actively looking for a pair of Platinums. They're the only pair that I'm missing. Found a guy who is looking to trade his Plats for Y1s. Contemplating trading my Zens for Plats, and even though I'll still be down a Yeezy. Zens are much easier to come by than Plats these days and I can always go and replace those at a later time. I guess, questions is, is that a good idea?

mark081990 mark081990 Is it such a crime to like something after the fact? Check out the Gamma XIs. Everyone is on that band wagon hype. I'm sure Shane is just like millions of people in world "changing their minds" on something when they saw a pic on feet, or held a shoe in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom