Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark081990 mark081990 Is it such a crime to like something after the fact? Check out the Gamma XIs. Everyone is on that band wagon hype. I'm sure Shane is just like millions of people in world "changing their minds" on something when they saw a pic on feet, or held a shoe in hand.
I hate Gamma XIs. No amount of on feet pics will change that. All I'm observing is the fact that he doesn't buy a pair that'll sit or at least doesn't post it.

And he hit a new low in my book when he commented in approval on fabes_soles (who has blocked me now) IG pic of his multiple fake Yeezys

I'm calling this now.. Shane Victorino is the next to fall in line and buy a pair of fugazzi Yeezys.

For those unaware..

He turned into a huge hypebeast overnight after the World Series. His IG makes me sick. Waits for pairs to release see what sells out and then most likely buys off eBay and is like #blessed #neededthese

Most recently he did it with Prelude IIs. There isn't a single pair he posts that isn't sold out by a long shot.

who cares? hes a professional athlete, i dont think he has time to sit around all day on shoe forums trying to figure out what to buy. people tell him whats coming out and if he likes it he buys it. i dont see the problem

Last edited:

Then stop refreshing it.

-Dr. Shark
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guys the best bet is to crazy glue the lace tips

I didnt do that with my yeezys cause their DS

But I have glued lace tips to my air forces that came with tips back in 2007 and I never lost one after glueing them

Guys the best bet is to crazy glue the lace tips

I didnt do that with my yeezys cause their DS

But I have glued lace tips to my air forces that came with tips back in 2007 and I never lost one after glueing them

I don't think they will come off with crazy glue. If anything, I think loctite purple will do the trick. That, or either stare at your shoes while you walk lol

I don't think they will come off with crazy glue. If anything, I think loctite purple will do the trick. That, or either stare at your shoes while you walk lol
If you guys also just put a little putty on the ridges of the screws of the laces the lacetips should also stay in place better. I'd recommend something like poster putty.

Nothing to do with the RO but i would like some advice.

After almost a month of wait i received a "DS" pair of plats. Overseas seller accepted Paypal offer for $1641 shipped.

Fast Forward to today, and this is what i received...

View media item 698346 (i was aware of small glue stain on the suede)

View media item 698352
View media item 698349

I was already smh, but now to the soles...

View media item 698353
View media item 698354
View media item 698355 (glue like residue, seems like they might have worn them with sole savers)

What would you guys do? Any help much appreciated

After almost a month of wait i received a "DS" pair of plats. Overseas seller accepted Paypal offer for $1641 shipped.

(i was aware of small glue stain on the suede)

(glue like residue, seems like they might have worn them with sole savers)

Go and buy goo gone and use a paper towel to try to go over the outsole and take the glue residue off. Make sure to not get any on the suede or leather and after wipe the sole off with soap and water or just water and let it air dry if you're worried about soap getting on the upper.

View media item 698352
View media item 698349

View media item 698353
View media item 698354
View media item 698355 (glue like residue, seems like they might have worn them with sole savers)

Sole savers are trash IMO. Everytime I have tried to remove the residue, paint comes off the sole. Sole-protectors are the way to go. But I would send them to fabes_sole. I think he is overbooked now, or check out the air legend team. Can have them looking deadstock for sure.

View media item 698352
View media item 698349

can you post a pic of the scales?

idk man....something doesnt look right...

can you post a pic of the scales?

idk man....something doesnt look right...

Lol, the flash made the side look too bright to see the scales. They are 100% authentic. They authenticity is not what im worried about.

The fact that they claimed the shoes were DEADSTOCK is what wasnt true. I have a DS pair, so i know for a fact they are not. My question is, would you guys contact the seller or paypal directly?

Lol, the flash made the side look too bright to see the scales. They are 100% authentic. They authenticity is not what im worried about.

The fact that they claimed the shoes were DEADSTOCK is what wasnt true. I have a DS pair, so i know for a fact they are not. My question is, would you guys contact the seller or paypal directly?

I would contact the seller first and try and get some money back. If not, open a claim through paypal.

just tryin to help broadie...

and yeah like someone else said.. try to get some money back

(i was aware of small glue stain on the suede)

(glue like residue, seems like they might have worn them with sole savers)

hes probably a hypebeast,only nice shoes he ever owned and thinks ds means (deadstock as in not in stores)

Id leave it alone you got a pretty decent deal on some nds plats when ds pairs are going for 2.5k anyways. Just my .02 cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom