Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem with everything your saying is, you don't HAVE to wear Nikes. No one is MAKING you wear Nike. So to say your being treated like a slave is so incredibly ******ed I'm actually mad. Nike doesn't owe you anything, you actually think your ENTITLED to know Nikes business plans? your just another hypebeast my friend. Nike isn't the only shoe company out there, so you can't be mad that they're not the company you want them to be

you can cry to Nike and start a petition, maybe you'll get a million people to sign, but Nike will most likely never listen, because that would just start a precedent where people would try and start petitions for every little thing about a shoe that they don't like
Business plans? lmao are you serious... do you even know how business operate or are you too busy flipping burgers at burger king. That fact that your attitude is the way it is, just proves your a sheep... Dont waste my time young one. 

This is the conversation in every HOOD right now:

"Hey my nig you get the word, them red october yeezy's is dropping next friday!!!!"

You ready bro let's gooooo, which stores.... lets hit one now so we can camp!!!

"Naw man its online only, footlocker.com."

Oh, Can we go to your mom's crib and use her computer?

If anybody remembers the first AY2 release footlocker had only sold pairs through HOH.

Maybe a sign that they're online only could mean more pairs possibly? Remember we still haven't heard anything from any other retailer, including nike theirselves.

If anybody remembers the first AY2 release footlocker had only sold pairs through HOH.

Maybe a sign that they're online only could mean more pairs possibly? Remember we still haven't heard anything from any other retailer, including nike theirselves.
Or they want a body count of 0. 

Can't die behind the computer screen. 

watching my computer and phone like:

tbnx.jpg

online raffles should be the norm. Finishline perfected the purchase of the "hyped" releases with the "DRAFT".

online raffles would eliminate RSVP and BOTS.

Oooo Lawd the thirst is real and in abundance. I think it's gone be double servings of salt to be had for people, since they gone strike out both times between the yeezys and the blk/red Is. I can't wait to see the stories come Jan 1st. 

It's not hard to find working bots people.  They're everywhere, some are better than others....

My bot got me the DB 10's and foams but IDK these are on a whole nother level...

Then to spite Kanye, Nike re-releases the yeezy 2 and all other yeezy's in groves making them available to everyone in super GR numbers something we never seen before.. making the shoe no longer rare or valuable.  
I'm actually hoping for something like this tbh^, dont care if Payless etc gets a million pairs, I just want mine

also can we stop posting screenshots of the tweet?

FTL is updating their release calendar information for the Yeezys. I checked a couple of minutes ago and it had a link for, the countdown to purchase and a blog post. Both links said they were under construction.

Just checked twitter and seen every person who has tweeted @nikestore with the world yeezy involved. and SMH if i dont cop a pair and some of these dingbats do, who have no clue in anything but hypebeast especially the 15 year olds. I will burn my fly knits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom