Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are asking for the release time, when FTL tweet has been posted in here many times. How lazy can people be?

Many youngin's Christmas want list just changed across the board today:

old list:

New Iphone 5

Jordan xi gamma 11

Jordan I bred

kobe prelude 4 or 6 

new list:

All I want for xmas is yeezy 2 RO

This doesn't make any sense, releasing the yeezy's in between the gamma XI, oregon foamposite, bred 1 and infrared 5?!? seems like ******** to me!

What happened to nike destroying all the pairs ?resellers building hype I guess :lol:

Last edited:
 [h1]IN THEATERS 12.27.13 [/h1]
As a surprise and in anticipation to handle the inevitable footlocker is going to change their website layout thursday.  All bots will be useless.  The shoes will go live only after everyone in footlocker corporate has used the early links to check out their pairs.. then and only then will the leftovers be released to the public.

They really do need to have a "prove that you are human" input box on these releases....shoot even NT has it when you sign up
tongue.gif

I've accepted the fact that I don't have a chance to get them so I'm passing the saltiness now as we speak.

As a surprise and in anticipation to handle the inevitable footlocker is going to change their website layout thursday.  All bots will be useless.  The shoes will go live only after everyone in footlocker corporate has used the early links to check out their pairs.. then and only then will the leftovers be released to the public.
Is this truth or wishful thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom