Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna try and cop Grizz? You and me both will be stressed of striking out, cuz of these and the Bred 1's
laugh.gif

i'm just hoping they release, so maybe it will take some of the attention away from the shoe i really wan't... y'all can have these 

I don't think it'll take the attention of any shoe. We talking about reseller here. They will make all the shoes we want difficult. After Y2 they'll move to bred 1 without blinking.

I don't really think that this will take too much off the Bred 1 release. People will be salty from this release and magnitude towards the 1s, plus it's after Christmas. Most people will have the funds to purchase them at that point.

I hope these take the heat off the Bred 1s... Please Baby Yeezus... thats all I want for Christmas.

Sometime in the near future......Footlocker updates the website to put official pics of the Yeezy ii red october and a blog post up..............website crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom