Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady on the phone from nike today was trolling me hard.

"oh i don't have any info on those *says shes googling them* oh wow, my son would love these, i'll probably never be able to get them, sometimes these shoes are so hard to get"

lmao i died laughing, lady and i chopped it up for a bit, hysterical

can't wait for the aftermath...

salty dudes gon be like ... "footlocker selling fakes... the cut is not right..."

"kanye signed with adidas so those are not real yeezys anymore...."

laugh.gif
 you guys really think its only FTL....

Hello Niketalk, how can i get the Nike Kanye West Air Yezzy 2 in red?

What time should I get to Champs to pick them up for retail?

Is the shade of red the same shade as the Supreme box logo?

pls respond
Should get to champs around 6pm the night of the release. If your lucky you can you a bday coupon to get for below retail. The shade of red is close to the supreme box logo but there is a subtle difference.......

SMH

i think we should all stay positive. if only footlocker.com will have them there should be plenty of pairs for everyone whether it be 4000, 3000 or even 1000 pairs availables. 

If their are 50 k pair like a user said a few pages ago everybodies chances went up.

Last edited:
I messaged the Footlocker chat and this was their responses:

"Yes. Right now it is still in conflict."

"Right now we are unable to confirm any information on the product as there are conflicts on us having the product or not."

"There are chances that we will be receiving them but is also not guaranteed that we will be receiving them."

Right now, who knows whats going on over there.

Last edited:
I gotta be to work by 8 on the 27th :x :x

I guess these were never meant for me :frown:

Atleast I was able to cop the blk/rd 1s early

Last edited:
Why would they make an announcement but yet don't even know if they are receiving them? Shouldn't that be first? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom