Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with resell aspirations to make a living off of it is the reason the shoe game is messed up..."you can quit your job if you can get a few pairs" smh "sneaker stimulus package" all the people who are in it for the wrong reasons and only use it as a "hustle" are just disrespecting the culture. All i see is a bunch of thirsty little punks looking for the limited releases to try and come up like its the dope game...

lol geez now foot locker erased all the info and the representatives have no idea what we're talking about 
mean.gif
tired.gif

Has anyone heard the Footlocker message? It says "If You're calling about the nike air Yeezy 2 we will not be carrying the shoe"
ok...

they will have it online though.

what dont you guys get.

READ!!

ONLINE,ONLINE, THE COMPUTER, AOL, DIAL UP, MYSPACE.

information super highway.

stop calling your stores people.

Look at the screenNames tho "AirYeezus" join date 1 month ago....I can't with ya man..
laugh.gif
Been lurking since the 2s not gonna lie then decided to join after all the controversy with nike happened. Besides I'm a fan of the shoe and kanye obviously, not buying into any hype or trying to resell; not worried about money.

Last edited:
="RUSTLENOMICS" url="/t/574586/official-nike-air-yeezy-ii-red-thread-no-bot-talk-no-fake-gm-talk-no-buy-sell-trade-talk-ye-to-adidas-official-12-20-13-footlocker-calander-show-12-27-rd-weve-possibly-been-trolled/4830#post_19369085"]
ok...

they will have it online though.

what dont you guys get.

READ!!

ONLINE,ONLINE, THE COMPUTER, AOL, DIAL UP, MYSPACE.

information super highway.

stop calling your stores people.
[/quote] That the whole footlocker thing in general not just my local store

Last edited:
Naw not me I just like the shoes. I never resold a pair of sneakers in my life & doubt I ever will

Last edited:
I can't wait to see who's gonna be the ultimate troll. Remember the guy who supposedly hAd the time of when the yeezy would drop on NDC. Was charging everyone 100 for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom