Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell all the newbies they drop on saturday @ 8am... Give ourselves better chances
LOL I know i aint been on here long either but why you calling out newbies? You only 8 months in.. and why? what if someone told YOU the wrong date.? This is a sneaker community, should jus be stoked they gave a release date rather than randomly dropping or not at all.

LOL I know i aint been on here long either but why you calling out newbies? You only 8 months in.. and why? what if someone told YOU the wrong date.? This is a sneaker community, should jus be stoked they gave a release date rather than randomly dropping or not at all.
Just for the record, i joined 2013 but was around in 07 on *************.. those forums died though..so i came here.

and its goood to see another "canadian" on these forums lol 

Just for the record, i joined 2013 but was around in 07 on *************.. those forums died though..so i came here.

and its goood to see another "canadian" on these forums lol 
haha i meant no disrespect by it jus found that obscure for someone "newer" to say that..

Newbies as in newbies to the YEEZY thread and as far as me being a newbie i have been following niketalk for some years now just recently joined 8 months ago but i post more than you so YOU have NO right to call me out for being a newbie... If i give someone false information and they believe it without doing their own research thats not my fault.

Kevin hart, geno smith and probably Shane victorino. Other non celebrities too.

I don't wanna start an argument but Kevin Hart's pair is legit, even if he bought em from a dude that sold fakes to some people. am I the only one that could tell by looking at them?

I don't wanna start an argument but Kevin Hart's pair is legit, even if he bought em from a dude that sold fakes to some people. am I the only one that could tell by looking at them?
in not a nike detective or inspection agent. For this shoe if u buy off a suspicious dude it's probably fake.

so many feels, so many conflicting info...

this is too much at once.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom