Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was ready to sell my solars to pay for some medical bills, I asked for 1700$ and actually got offers, these red Octobers gonna put holes in a lot of pockets, can't even play the waiting game hoping for prices to dip, the best resell price you'll get is immediately after tey drop....don't wait and think prices will drop because they won't, unless Nike trolls Kanye and mass produces these

Bobby: Hi, my name is Bobby. How may I help you?
Bobby: Hello, How may I assist you today?
Johnny: Hey Bobby, you probably got this alot today but are the Air Yeezy 2's only releasing through Foot Locker?
Bobby: We do not have any information on the release of the Air Yeezy 2. I know Foot Locker posted about them coming out on the 27th, but that was incorrect. Please follow us on our twitter ( https://twitter.com/nikestore)  or check out our launch Calendar for updates ( http://insider.nike.com/us/).   

Johnny: So thats completely false?
Bobby: There was a miss communication about them. We aren;t releasing them on the 27th 
Bobby: aren't
Johnny: do you know if you guys will be releasing them at all?
Bobby: We do not have any information about them.
Johnny: find that hard to believe lol
Bobby: We don
Bobby: don't currently have information on it
Bobby: Once it is launched, Nike will have a press release
Bobby: That is all the information we have on it. I apologize, 

Hope this helps...

They obviously don't want to deal with the hassle if bots and Jammed servers....they should just randomly drop these without notice, only way they'll avoid all the BS

Dam now all the FTL and Nike reps playing dumb. Most likely cause a million thirsty *** hypebeast blew up every phone number, email, etc. that they have.

They obviously don't want to deal with the hassle if bots and Jammed servers....they should just randomly drop these without notice, only way they'll avoid all the BS
I completely agree! Drop them at 3:10am est time on a Tuesday

I completely agree! Drop them at 3:10am est time on a Tuesday
would be even worse for people without bots IMO... the bots continually scan twitter and the sites for links, so as soon as they drop its a done deal no matter what time it is

I doubt it'll be 8 , if so were going to see backpack Jimmy reincarnated on FTL

Last edited:
Where are the vigilantes now? Someone should just blow up the servers on RD to make a message. 

RELEASE DATES CAUSE DEATHS AND CONFUSION.

I feel like those who are saying it aint releasing on 27th @ 8am are trolling so theyre more likely to get a pair

YALL AINT FOOLIN NO ONE. smh

Nike trolling through FTL... Those dudes are evil haha

the only explanation I can think of is that they were scheduled for December 27th all along, but maybe Nike never gave official word to Foot Locker that they were pulling the plug on em, so they put them on the release calendar

From what I heard it was a combination of first having the project scrapped at first once Ye left Nike and pairs were ordered to be destroyed. It was then later that Nike decided that they were going to salvage what was left.  It would have been not cost effective to ship them overseas and find places to distribute the inventory as the warehouse in Memphis already has stock and many pairs overseas were supposed to be allocated to the various stores that were going to get the shoes prior to the announcement by Kanye to leave. I'll post some pics of the my pair tomorrow but so far that's what I've been told.

From what I've heard, these will be dropped off by drones in every major city.

Last edited:
My guess is they are releasing, they just released the info toooo early....so they holding out, but will still drop online on the 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom