Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not happy the old one was locked. Notice the ones who got it locked weren't even regular posters. They just dropped by to keep quoting that stupid racist comment :smh:

This...

Lots of good info on fakes and such...Provides a chance to start fr3sh though...

oh and, it's a shame the brag god missed the collection flexing pix... i know y'all missed me...
tongue.gif
guess i'll wait 'til i get these and then go in...
laugh.gif

Im not happy the old one was locked. Notice the ones who got it locked weren't even regular posters. They just dropped by to keep quoting that stupid racist comment :smh:

well let's not bring that in here, leave it in the old thread. So... can't wait for the easy cop lol...

well let's not bring that in here, leave it in the old thread. So... can't wait for the easy cop lol...

I have a feeling it is going to start soon. You must know about the Bill Bellamy site I see. Lol. I am hoping Nike does not release them on Black Friday, but anything can happen.

Glad we're getting steered back on topic.

Let's TRY to keep solid info flowing as opposed to arguing/bickering.

P

I can't confirm this but supposedly nike sent out agreement forms that you can't sell the shoe

Dino Hatfield - (Baltimore Sneaker Show) This is a text he received, I guess.

If true, maybe this is Nike's way of saying do you want your account terminated? If so, sell these before we say too and or sell them to anyone but a customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom