Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Friday is going to be crazy enough already. I really hope they don't drop then. This week, although unlikely, would have been ideal.

Praying its early December and more widely available but not a GR.

Someone mentioned a normal time window for the end production dates to release date, was that no less than 3 months?
y
Yea I couldnt imagine a bf release but he told my sister that it could be around that time. I could see a release the day before Thanksgiving since school is out and ppl are starting their vacations. Plus compared to previous bf releases those oreos are pretty wack.

Yay! fresh new thread....now we can shed tears and fight all over again....how cool is that!

waiting on sami 
nerd.gif

The legit checks can get annoying however I asked for legit checks in the legit forum several times on kicks and never got answers/help so I don't blame people that put legit checks in the thread of the actual shoes in question.

y
Yea I couldnt imagine a bf release but he told my sister that it could be around that time. I could see a release the day before Thanksgiving since school is out and ppl are starting their vacations. Plus compared to previous bf releases those oreos are pretty wack.

Wack until they are confirmed HoH only or something ridiculous then everyone will want them.

Release dates are usually no less than 3 months after production ends?

Wack until they are confirmed HoH only or something ridiculous then everyone will want them.

Release dates are usually no less than 3 months after production ends?
If that's always true about the release dates when SuNiversal (hopefully) blesses the thread with pics we should be able to see the production dates and get a better estimate 

Clever marketing tactic for name recognition but probably not the right target market. That being said, wow. Clever nonetheless.

So my red yeezy thread gets locked.

NIKETALK LOCKS THE AFTERMATH THREAD

A DAY LATER...

Last edited:
Man, which thread is which? I thought the original Y2 thread was locked, but now it's open? And the Aftermath thread.....

The legit checks can get annoying however I asked for legit checks in the legit forum several times on kicks and never got answers/help so I don't blame people that put legit checks in the thread of the actual shoes in question.
You should ask for other pictures with real tags, I mean :
"Xxxx (name of the seller) for Yyyyy (your name)".
I already saw these pictures a lot of time in differents Sneakers Groups. Only scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom