Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the lyrics 'yeezy season approachin, f whatever ya'll been hearin, f whatever ya'll been wearin, a monster bout to come alive again'. but what a couple lines later 'we get this ***** shakin like Parkinsons'. any slight link to Michael J Fox and the Mags? Limited numbers, ebay bidding, charity?

I believe you're doing too much

tumblr_mryio1OUee1s34yxlo4_250.gif

i know the lyrics 'yeezy season approachin, f whatever ya'll been hearin, f whatever ya'll been wearin, a monster bout to come alive again'. but what a couple lines later 'we get this ***** shakin like Parkinsons'. any slight link to Michael J Fox and the Mags? Limited numbers, ebay bidding, charity?

You would think it wouldn't have to be stated but with the way people reach on here you have to state the obvious. 

i'd rather reach and think about this release in detail than post rdiculous, pathetic gifs thinking I'm hilarious gaining e-cred....

i know we're online guys but please realise the sarcasm and the 'lol'. i was joking. smh
Lol I'm horrible at sensing sarcasm in black and white. I will say that December seems more and more likely. Certain pieces of info stand out to me since starting to compile it.

-Laokratwr's screen shot (release window: 10/31-12/18)
-Spectacular23 (NTNY employee) confirming stock of DB's NOT Yeezy's in store earlier this month
-THEREALHUNDREDS (respected NT member) posted we'll see them in December

I clearly manipulated the info I compiled to make it line up for December. Someone could easily do that and make an argument for any month... But I picked certain info I thought held more weight than others (no offense to anyone in that full list).

DB's --> WTK's --> Yeezy's --> Kobe 9 is my opinion on how I see it playing out.

Lol I'm horrible at sensing sarcasm in black and white. I will say that December seems more and more likely. Certain pieces of info stand out to me since starting to compile it.

-Spectacular23 (NTNY employee) confirming stock of DB's NOT Yeezy's in store earlier this month

I clearly manipulated the info I compiled to make it line up for December. Someone could easily do that and make an argument for any month... But I picked certain info I thought held more weight than others (no offense to anyone in that full list).

DB's --> WTK's --> Yeezy's --> Kobe 9 is my opinion on how I see it playing out.

ha, thats cool.

keep up the good work with the updates/timelines! :smile:

I'd have to agree with this assessment...

That being said thanks to Mark for keeping all the info compiled and organized...You've been doing it through the old thread and now this one so big ups...

Last edited:
The feature will be out earlier to make sure we have the exclusive and also check my twitter.

Awesome. Thank you very much, Sami. This is a major step in helping us all out in acquiring pairs ourselves. I'll be on the look out for the SN exclusive this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom