Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but does anyone know or has update on NDC's policing bots?

Given these will undoubtedly be a TLO (along with select NT and MnP's), I'm curious how well, if at all, they'll be able to monitor/correct it.

Off topic but does anyone know or has update on NDC's policing bots?

Given these will undoubtedly be a TLO (along with select NT and MnP's), I'm curious how well, if at all, they'll be able to monitor/correct it.
kinda curious about this as well. i thought they were banning IP addresses of suspected bot users. have they still been doing this or was that a short term thing?

Last edited:
I'm afraid the fake will be the authentic pair and people call authentic fakes lol :smh:
they ****** up making those stupid dot scales instead of python like scales which were harder to recreate for fake makers.

those dots will be perfected in like 2 days after the authentic release and maybe the toe box at that point ****t

Honestly I hope the rep makers NAIL these for how long Nike is taking. It's their own damn fault. Gonna be better reps by the time these drop in December, making buying a pair off resale that much harder.

Well even the best replicas/fakes of the solars/platinums I can still tell the difference quite easily. I remember seeing this guy in the mall with replica solars, obviously caught my attention, I had to look twice to recognise they were fake (bearing in mind I've never seen any authentic yeezy 2), it's just the whole shoe shape in general. You can fool the people who don't know the differences but you can't fool people who are passionate about sneakers.

Honestly I hope the rep makers NAIL these for how long Nike is taking. It's their own damn fault. Gonna be better reps by the time these drop in December, making buying a pair off resale that much harder.
There will always be a way to distinguish replicas from authentics.

Well even the best replicas/fakes of the solars/platinums I can still tell the difference quite easily. I remember seeing this guy in the mall with replica solars, obviously caught my attention, I had to look twice to recognise they were fake (bearing in mind I've never seen any authentic yeezy 2), it's just the whole shoe shape in general. You can fool the people who don't know the differences but you can't fool people who are passionate about sneakers.
That's how it is for all replica shoes. No one is really going to notice your shoes unless they are passionate about sneakers so I do not get the point of buying fakes.

i know the lyrics 'yeezy season approachin, f whatever ya'll been hearin, f whatever ya'll been wearin, a monster bout to come alive again'. but what a couple lines later 'we get this ***** shakin like Parkinsons'. any slight link to Michael J Fox and the Mags? Limited numbers, ebay bidding, charity?

crybabies shouldn't get responses, i don't blame her

This...Acting like a child gets you treated like a child...Maybe having a little self respect would do little Johnny Valasquez wonders in the whole maturing into a healthy, well rounded adult thing...

Then cats wonder why the U.S. Twitter handlers ignore anything Yeezy related while their Asian and European counterparts actually reply to information requests...

anyone else refreshing sneakernews' page 
nerd.gif

No matter how many details are correct, I would never buy fakes, because I feel I am lying to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom