Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been reading...and reading how ppl said it wasnt true...seeing FTL take down the release on thier calendar and the letter going around saying it was a mistake...sorry that doesnt scream "set in stone" to me.......thx bruh.....maybe you can shed some light with your source ?
A footlocker employee said they took it down because the post on the launch calendar brought WAY too much traffic on to their site. The tweet has set the release in stone already. If it wasn't official, the tweet would have already been taken down.

Anybody with legit pairs please PM me if possible. Wanna do a comparison on a few things before I go in.

If they were produced into October it still doesn't mean that they produced more pairs after Kanye left since he wore RO's up until 10/26 tour date (give or take a day).

Have yet to see a legit pair with a October production end date though
eyes.gif
I've only seen pairs with the beginning date in either june or august and end date in late september/early october.

So nike cares about resell value now?  Billion dollar company worrying about a few thousand dollars?
According to rumors 5000 pairs will be released, multiply that times $245 and you get a revenue of $1.225.000

Why would they destroy over a million dollar worth of revenue....

back then when there was no reserve in cart internet connection mattered the most

now its 50% first come first serve 50% internet connection

So who gets pairs if the site crashes and how does it work for pairs that arent accounted for if it crashes early? Does stayiing on the footlocker page w/o refreshing the page give any advantages as in online camping / internet traffic? Any useful tips for online releases would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I believe there will be more pairs yess, but what is more? To me, 1,000 is more on a Yeezy release.

Oh and they were produced into October, fact.
stop talking like you got sources. your only source is the word heinz on the tomato ketchup sauce SMDH

Feeding that dm bullcrap info since the old thread and getting 10/50 claims correct.

Last edited:
According to rumors 5000 pairs will be released, multiply that times $245 and you get a revenue of $1.225.000

Nike doesn't sell kicks for MSRP when they wholesale to companies such as Footlocker.

Its more like 5000 pairs x wholesale price = Nike's split of the pie.

You forgot to factor in production cost, payment to workers, marketing...

Marketing? Lol we've taken on that job for free.
There's a lot of low-key marketing that goes on behind the scenes. Examples are when he wore them on SNL, Gov's ball, several IG posts on Kim's part, and of course Yeezy wearing them on tour. That's all marketing.

Last edited:
If this is the last yeezy, I don't get why nike can't mass produce and sell to everyone who wants it. I get why they use the hype factor / limited numbers for the Jordan's and other shoes. There won't be anymore more of these so milk it all now. Only thing I can think of is contractual obligations or shoes won't sell unless it's rare / hype.

There's a lot of low-key marketing that goes on behind the scenes. Examples are when he wore them on SNL, Gov's ball, several IG posts on Kim's part, and of cource Yeezy wearing them on tour. That's all marketing.
I highly doubt they pay Kanye to wear his own shoes. 

Is footlocker planning an american release or will they also be available to international customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom