Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the last 4 pages of this thread it has turned into a JB thread, Goodluck to the dudes who been here from day one on grabbing a pair..... I myself I'm not into the yeezy thing

It seems as if more of these were made than the 2 prior colorways, I mean you got a bunch of nobodies with legit pairs before a rd was even mentioned

Last edited:
There's a lot of low-key marketing that goes on behind the scenes. Examples are when he wore them on SNL, Gov's ball, several IG posts on Kim's part, and of cource Yeezy wearing them on tour. That's all marketing.
About as low-key as them asking LeBron to wear his XI's at each game :lol:

that tweet doesnt say that they wont release online.

i think thats for the dummies that keep calling their stores.

they would've tweeted that they will not be available online on the 27th.....RIGHT? 
embarassed.gif

If this is the last yeezy, I don't get why nike can't mass produce and sell to everyone who wants it. I get why they use the hype factor / limited numbers for the Jordan's and other shoes. There won't be anymore more of these so milk it all now. Only thing I can think of is contractual obligations or shoes won't sell unless it's rare / hype.
You don't think Nike will retro Air "Yeezys" years from now under a different name?

Last edited:
I have a question about FTL's countdown...

Do I have to refresh once it ends or add to the cart as quickly as possible without refreshing?

Thanks!!

that tweet doesnt say that they wont release online.

i think thats for the dummies that keep calling their stores.

they would've tweeted that they will not be available online on the 27th.....RIGHT? 
embarassed.gif
If you actually read the tweet, you would see that it says "ONLINE ONLY". 

It says-

UPDATE: The Red Nike Air Yeezy 2 will be available ONLINE ONLY on December 27th at 8am EST.

If this is the last yeezy, I don't get why nike can't mass produce and sell to everyone who wants it. 

they should just increase the retail prices (yes i said it) but also increase production by a lot
that way resellers will die out cuz enough pairs out there and nike will make a huge profit by selling more pairs at a higher price
win win for the consumer and nike + kill off resellers

i guess they dont give a **** about us and just want to keep us thirsty by retroing a small amout the same shoe and colorway every now and then :lol:

Last edited:
they should just increase the retail prices (yes i said it) but also increase production by a lot
that way resellers will die out cuz enough pairs out there and nike will make a huge profit by selling more pairs at a higher price

i guess they dont give a **** about us and just want to keep us thirsty by retroing a small amout the same shoe and colorway every now and then
laugh.gif
raise the retail price? lmao thats a joke.

i guess they dont give a **** about us and just want to keep us thirsty by retroing a small amout the same shoe and colorway every now and then
laugh.gif
They can't increase the retail price 5 days before release... It's already set at 245, and it's not like they're going to produce more in 5 days... Worst post i've seen in a while. They wouldn't be as popular as they are if they were a general release....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom