Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red on the "Jake" is different on the top and the bottom. Nice try on his part. :rofl:

Edit** and the blue. :rofl:

Last edited:
"These are the last yeezy, why don't nike just make enough for everyone! ! Theyre dumb and are walking away from some serious cash!!"

..if this is what you think then you don't understad the situation

Last edited:
Nike has been mad suspect about this whole situation and now footlocker just got bought into it :lol: and they don't even have enough info

The red on the "Jake" is different on the top and the bottom. Nice try on his part.
roll.gif

Edit** and the blue.
roll.gif
maybe im just high but i dont see a difference lol

Last edited:
"These are the last yeezy, why don't nike just make enough for everyone! ! Theyre dumb and are walking away from some serious cash!!"

..if this is what you think then you don't understad the situation

What is the situation? I'm not trying to be smart and nor am I a hardcore fan or a collector. I just like the shoe and want it to wear. I get the hype for other products and why the limit numbers. This is kind of a special case.

I had some typing errors sorry.Each retailer of yeezy 2 trilogy will have different procedures.Also there will be campouts.nike is waiting until Wed to break news on ROs.Footlocker Corp hasn't sent the memo to the select mgrs

Theyre going to announce it on Christmas? Seems unlikely but u really don't know with this release

At least footlocker hasn't acted totally clueless in every response tweet regarding them. This latest one at least acknowledges they will be there. They won't be saying their tweet was a mistake at any point this week.

Saw various people on twitter swear that footlocker made 2 mistakes and will fix it but nah they're aware of what they are doing.

At least footlocker hasn't acted totally clueless in every response tweet regarding them. This latest one at least acknowledges they will be there. They won't be saying their tweet was a mistake at any point this week.

Saw various people on twitter swear that footlocker made 2 mistakes and will fix it but nah they're aware of what they are doing.

if anyone still believes that the foot locker tweet was a mistake then they can keep themselves outta this thread lmao

What is the situation? I'm not trying to be smart and nor am I a hardcore fan or a collector. I just like the shoe and want it to wear. I get the hype for other products and why the limit numbers. This is kind of a special case.
i just believe that by making them limited and hard to get will lead to more hype, higher ebay prices, more publicity, it all adds up to nike winning in the end, the hype machine keeping people thirsty. just cuz theres no more yeezy (for now) dosent mean nike wont make other shoes with similar features and sell those to people thirsty for yeezys, we've seen it done before. 

i would prefer there to be lots to go around, but i just dont see that happenning, to me it dosent make sense for nike to do that

found on FB
Lol this is a bad try. 

Actually had a convo with a footlocker rep this morning cause I was having trouble checking out with the calypso's  and while i was on the chat the lady did confirm that they will be releasing online on the 27th. 

I dont see why people dont believe that they are releasing on footlocker. If you think footlocker would make such a huge mistake on a huge release like this, your crazy. 

The way they are releasing the info has been planned every step of the way. building more and more hype by keeping it a mystery. 

Nike will have an announcement in the next few days. (no source, just an assumption based on common sense).

Kanye is coming back to Nike in 2014.  Confirmed by Kanye West.  See wikipedia.com
Footlocker is planning to release a fake run of Yeezy II's.  They thought no one would find out, but I figured it out.  The tag on the inside of the shoe will say "FTL Reproduction".. People will riot in the streets.
Footlocker will release the yeezy ii FTL edition on Christmas day at 10 A.M. EST on Christmas day.
Kim Kardashian is a hobbit.  Confirmed by South Park.  See season 17 episode 10.

If you have any questions feel free to post them in the thread directed @V3NOMENON

I am the holder of all answers related to Kanye, Kim, and the Yeezy's.
View media item 706595HOW SWAY?!?!??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom