Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
site will start slowing up around 7:45

site will literally be like 90s AOL Dial Up around 7:50

come 7:55 to 8:00 good luck site will be history

would be cool for Footlocker to have something up there sleeve maybe a link at 8am that sends you directly to a captcha (for the bots) then when you get through that a link pops up to a separate website (away from footlockers main site) with the shoes and sizes that is only accessible through the captcha from the Twitter link (no skipping steps)

Last edited:

would be cool for Footlocker to have something up there sleeve maybe a link at 8am that sends you directly to a captcha (for the bots) then when you get through that a link pops up to a separate website (away from footlockers main site) with the shoes and sizes that is only accessible through the captcha from the Twitter link (no skipping steps)
bots really dont have much of an advantage on FTL.com.  if your at the countdown page when the timer goes to zero you can easily add to cart as fast as a bot can.  

All that is great. but why would they do that? Shoes gonna sell out regardless of what they do...

bots really dont have much of an advantage on FTL.com.  if your at the countdown page when the timer goes to zero you can easily add to cart as fast as a bot can.  
This.

I spam that add to cart button as fast as any bot can and as fast as the site will allow me to. 

Wasn't copping kicks when the previous Yeezys dropped, the hype went over my head. I didnt even know the story behind the yeezys, thought they were some new nikes. So this will be my first crack at them. Also never had all red kicks but always liked Yeezys' styles and red kicks.

Pairs still sitting in Nike NY? :lol:

vyRR4.gif

Problem is that the timer isn't consistent.  It's different for everyone.  As much as I don't like it, I wish they would take FNL's approach.

Last edited:
Footlocker trolling you'll see....same folks that was in distraught about Ye going to Adidas are gonna be the ones with the same outcome come Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom