Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is crazy.. a legit overseas posted about the release on these a couple days ago.. now they took it off their IG. :nerd:

Will try to cop to resell to one of you in this thread.
pimp.gif

Wish me luck.
Resell 
indifferent.gif

^^ :pimp:

I'm just saying what a lot of people in this thread and folks lurking are thinking.

You'd be a fool to not at least try to score a pair. Easy money. And the stans make it that way.

Let's be real though. I'm not going to get a pair, like 90% of this thread. :lol: But if I do....

These ARE IN footlocker system for Friday, December 27th full size run. These are releasing. I know some of you are in denial, but they are coming. So please stop with the Footlocker trolling BS.

Problem is that the timer isn't consistent.  It's different for everyone.  As much as I don't like it, I wish they would take FNL's approach.
yeah, but that doesnt give bots an advantage.. FNL is terrible.. everytime you make a click it goes to the SPA stream.. i stopped shopping at finish just because of that system.  

FTL/Eastbay/champs/footaction have the best system IMO.  most fair anyway.  

These ARE IN footlocker system for Friday, December 27th full size run. These are releasing. I know some of you are in denial, but they are coming. So please stop with the Footlocker trolling BS.
Show some proof. So many empty statements in this thread. 

yeah, but that doesnt give bots an advantage.. FNL is terrible.. everytime you make a click it goes to the SPA stream.. i stopped shopping at finish just because of that system.  

FTL/Eastbay/champs/footaction have the best system IMO.  most fair anyway.  
With FNL, once you get past the SPA screen, you're good, at least thats how it's always worked with me.  The timers doesn't give bots an advantage, but its far from fair due to the discrepancy in the time.  They might as well just create a random link and just make it available at 8am est.

Agreed, and consider yourself lucky to scoop them at that price. Realistically, and I really don't want to admit this, but I could see resellers wanting $3k straight off release.
Definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted more then 3k.

Agreed, and consider yourself lucky to scoop them at that price. Realistically, and I really don't want to admit this, but I could see resellers wanting $3k straight off release.
Definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted more then 3k.
3k!!??? (starts making FTL account)

3k!!??? (starts looking at want list)

3k!!??? (starts looking for sucker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom