Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still confused, people talking about people gonna be using bots but I heard footlocker has a system that prevents bots, someone care to elaborate? I thought footlocker would be bot city?

As of now they don't, but there are some speculating that a new system will be imputed before the Yeezy release. I honestly think they don't care much about the bots anyways, they will still make as much money either way.

Chill, guy. Stop flaming the fans.
I'm not "flaming the fans guy". If you look at current market prices, or know anything about economics, thats where they stand. If you think I want/would pay that, you are incorrect sir. Please do some research before you assume things. 

Not releasing on NDC Friday.  Someone on twitter called with the style number and confirmed that they weren't dropping.  

Looks like just footlocker for now.

is that footlocker pic legit?

cant tell if im bein trolled right now one of my boys said HOH giving out raffle tickets em for right now

Not releasing on NDC Friday.  Someone on twitter called with the style number and confirmed that they weren't dropping.  

Looks like just footlocker for now.
NDC aint gon say something just because someone called and asked
laugh.gif

Nobody is trolling, I saw it and posted because I was curious to see what others had heard or saw.

Was like like "ohhhh snap just saw this on footlocker.com"

Relax
Don't people know when you tell them to relax, they do the exact opposite? Learned that from my exes 
roll.gif

Y'all want to start fresh on this thread, huh?

Stop the bot talk.
Don't think a single person would care if this thread were locked. Last one >>> this one. Damn shame if was locked :smh:

At this point it doesn't matter. Nothing to discuss in all honesty. Should've just kept the last one open. That being said I haven't seen much "bot talk".

If anyone wants to have a good head shaker, check out ebay and the Pre sell prices.  The thirst is real.

I'm not "flaming the fans guy". If you look at current market prices, or know anything about economics, thats where they stand. If you think I want/would pay that, you are incorrect sir. Please do some research before you assume things. 

So you'e comparing the ROs to the solar reds that released over a year ago and are nearly impossible to find in dead stock condition? If you're a business major you should definitely retake some courses.

So you'e comparing the ROs to the solar reds that released over a year ago and are nearly impossible to find in dead stock condition? If you're a business major you should definitely retake some courses.
Why do you think people are laughing at the guy who posted these will start at $1k? Hype is at an ALL TIME. Deadstock or not, find me a pair Solars for under $2k, please do. The resellers have been selling and have been making profit at these prices, so why not start there? How about this? If you find me a pair of RO for less than $2.3k, which is my guess, a mere guess, at where the price will start, please send me your info and I will GLADLY buy them for you. Otherwise, worry about your money and I'll worry about mine. 

Why do you think people are laughing at the guy who posted these will start at $1k? Hype is at an ALL TIME. Deadstock or not, find me a pair Solars for under $2k, please do. The resellers have been selling and have been making profit at these prices, so why not start there? How about this? If you find me a pair of RO for less than $2.3k, which is my guess, a mere guess, at where the price will start, please send me your info and I will GLADLY buy them for you. Otherwise, worry about your money and I'll worry about mine. 
Just because hype is at an all-time high does not mean every reseller will set their price at 3K.  You may be lucky and find someone who is reselling them and isnt even asking for the 2.5k-3k price.  My girl bought my pair of solar's for 2k in June of this year off an older dude online who apparently wanted to be reasonable with the price.. although 2k is far from reasonable but its better then 3k.  Maybe cuz she was a girl, idk but by the time she gave them to me I couldn't do the 2 finger test on her, so I can only say that dude just wanted to get rid of them.  I also scored a pair of DS plats in February off a jamaican dude for 1500 who said he was tired of people flaking on him and since I had the cash in hand I pulled the trigger.  Point is, if people don't give in to these resellers they'll be forced to lower their prices.

Just because hype is at an all-time high does not mean every reseller will set their price at 3K.  You may be lucky and find someone who is reselling them and isnt even asking for the 2.5k-3k price.  My girl bought my pair of solar's for 2k in June of this year off an older dude online who apparently wanted to be reasonable with the price.. although 2k is far from reasonable but its better then 3k.  Maybe cuz she was a girl, idk but by the time she gave them to me I couldn't do the 2 finger test on her, so I can only say that dude just wanted to get rid of them.  I also scored a pair of DS plats in February off a jamaican dude for 1500 who said he was tired of people flaking on him and since I had the cash in hand I pulled the trigger.  Point is, if people don't give in to these resellers they'll be forced to lower their prices.
Congrats bro, those are reasobable prices, even though they arent lol. But you are right, you may get lucky. In fact, I hope we all get lucky and not all resellers are out there to rape you, for lack of a better term. You guys are acting like I want these priced that high. Like you said, if people don't give in, sellers will lower prices. The hard part is getting the people to not cash in. All in all, I made a guess at where they will be priced. Of course you are allowed to agree or disagree, all part of the fun. But no need to single me out, like I created this mess, for guessing the prices. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom