Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what else are they supposed to call it

Well, I was confused as to who has the rights to the name "yeezy", Kanye or Nike. If it's kanye, than these will definitely NEVER release. But if it's Nike than their is a slight chance but even then the name yeezy is synonymous with kanye. Why would Nike want to help fuel his brand if they in essence wouldn't be getting anything out of it...

I think Nike does...not sure but Kanye have been using Yeezi instead of Yeezy at times...

I really just wish Nike gave some info about these...even if its "The Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red will not release" because then all of this BS swarming the shoes will end.

*Praying they release soon though* 
smile.gif

This thread will live on until kanye's Adidas shoes drop...which coincidentally would make for a great time for these to drop and allow Nike to have the greatest of last laughs

I think Nike does...not sure but Kanye have been using Yeezi instead of Yeezy at times...
read that ""yeezy" belongs to Mascotte Holdings, Inc (Kanye's holding company) and Pryor Cashman LLP (Kanye West's Lawyer firm)"

I really just wish Nike gave some info about these...even if its "The Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red will not release" because then all of this BS swarming the shoes will end.

*Praying they release soon though* :smile:

THIS....

I would be completely fine if nike just said this. But of course nike tryna control you.. Controllllllllllllll you.

Well, apparently from the way kanye has worded it is that "Yeezi" is the "product" name he's been talking about as of late. Also Virgil Abloh has posted pictures of a Yeezi logo, but all in all I'm just assuming Yeezi is just the more proper way of representing it compared to yeezy, idk. Kanye man lmao

I'm thinking this "yeezi" with an "i" is just to differentiate from his branding with Nike. I do think kanye owns the term "yeezy" though which leads me to believe that Nike couldn't call these "Air Yeezy" if they released which ultimately leads me to think that they never will.

...but I still feel like the Nike Air Yeezy 3 will happen. Just give it some years...

Last edited:
Kanye had hands in designing the Yeezy 1 and 2. He's no longer with Nike, why would there be a 3? Would nike just assume what Ye would like and run with that?

Kanye had hands in designing the Yeezy 1 and 2. He's no longer with Nike, why would there be a 3? Would nike just assume what Ye would like and run with that?

Well I'm just assuming that kanye will come to his senses and return to Nike once this Adidas gig doesn't receive the notoriety he thought it would. And we all know Nike won't say no....

Once Kanye starts pumping out Adidas models, dudes will jump ship and start saying shell toes are their grails, and they been had Adidas as they post their soccer shoes.

You guys literally told a dude that he bought a legitimate pair at a bred Jordan camp out. So someone sold a pair of 6 thousand dollar shoes for next to nothing so that he could buy a pair of 140 dollar shoes? This thread is actually useless. I know there are legit pairs out there, but I think there are a lot of spot on fakes too. My mind is literally just blown right now.

I HAVE NO INSIDE SOURCE. I HAVE NO CONNECTS.

Just MY OWN THOUGHTS on what I think is going on....

Kanye does have to sign off on the release of the shoes as he has stated in "rants" at his concerts. Since alot of pairs have been confirmed to be in Memphis something is going on. Maybe Nike doesn't want to release them on NDC and in Niketowns because they don't want to be connected with Kanye anymore so they decided to do an online only FootLocker release. (even though they produced the shoe.)

SSami showed a text convo saying that Nike hasn't contacted Kanye or his camp/people about the release.

Then a few days later FootLocker canceled the release.

Also, since Nike wasn't doing what Kanye wanted he could have started talking to Adidas unknowing to Nike until he was close to signing the deal. What if in his Adidas contract it has a clause saying that Kanye cannot work with direct competitors. If he has to sign off on the Red Yeezy then that is working with competitors and void the Adidas contract.

this is a conclusion that i came up with just looking at all the info i've been hearing and reading.

again this is only my assumption and again I HAVE NO INSIDE SOURCES OR CONNECTS.

Im just a person trying to look at this logically which is not happening in this thread...

I do hope they release because I like the shoe but if what I stated comes to life then we are all screwed and Yeezys will become a track at some school.

This dude is selling a pair on twitter saying he'll sell them for cheap which made me think they're fake.

Also the box's quality leaves me skeptic on their authenticity, as I'm not an expert I came here to ask ya'll for your analysis on these.

This dude is selling a pair on twitter saying he'll sell them for cheap which made me think they're fake.

Also the box's quality leaves me skeptic on their authenticity, as I'm not an expert I came here to ask ya'll for your analysis on these.

View media item 716478

fake...

box
toebox
RO do not have scales
mesh...etc

Def fake pair 

Technically Nike would not need to Rename anything because the contracts have been signed sealed and delivered.

Like Ye said this deal is years old. So what he left them now, all the legal stuff has bee handled. Its just up to Nike at this point to Execute or Cancel.

Lol, notice how when you're looking at the Jordans, it says "100% Authentic guaranteed!" and then when you get to the Yeezys, it becomes "​100% Authentic material!" :rofl:

I'm gonna go with footlocker. I think they're just getting things together and a system that won't cause mayhem.

*Praying they release soon though* :smile:
No matter how good you are at spotting out fakes are pairs are suspect in me eyes
Unless it's some new material Nike only they can be replicated

I just want them to drop already or for Nike to say something about them if dropping or not... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom