Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

I stopped reading when you said size 12... Kanye small *** only 5 foot 7 my guy
laugh.gif

He probably wears an 9 if that
roll.gif
No....

I don't know if the rest is true......

But what is true is that He does wear a 12.
+1 its well known kanyes a 12. he copped all the size 12s off ebay for him and his camp because nike didnt send him enough. 

Just found out from a reliable source that all yeezys that you floating around are fake.

There are only 15 REAL PAIRS IN THE WORLD and all of them where made in a 12

which is kanye's size. Most of which he took for himself before his 

departure.  

In a convo Kanye himself said:

"I am no longer affiliated with nike, only a few people I know. As of TUESDAY my 

contract was TERMINATED and ripped apart.  The red octobers where made in a

very limited production all of which are size 12 and most of which were given to me." 

When asked about the other pairs he replied:

"They were given to high up nike executives, and will never be released,

EVERYTHING footlocker is doing is BRANDING, and making everyone excited."

The red octobers will NOT be releasing and all those paying $3,000+ for

"authentic" pairs, are actually getting raped
damn son you even made up a kanye quote..

thats ballsy.

You people?  That long paragraph of BS isnt true.  What does Kanye even know about what nike has produced and what is planned on this release?  He is with the 3 stripes now.  NIke doesnt keep him in the loop.  Some of the stuff people say in here is so baseless and un-true.  Why say anything at all if you dont know what you are even talking about.  

Just found out from a reliable source that all yeezys that you floating around are fake.
There are only 15 REAL PAIRS IN THE WORLD and all of them where made in a 12
which is kanye's size. Most of which he took for himself before his 
departure.  

In a convo Kanye himself said:

"I am no longer affiliated with nike, only a few people I know. As of TUESDAY my 
contract was TERMINATED and ripped apart.  The red octobers where made in a
very limited production all of which are size 12 and most of which were given to me." 

When asked about the other pairs he replied:

"They were given to high up nike executives, and will never be released,
EVERYTHING footlocker is doing is BRANDING, and making everyone excited."

The red octobers will NOT be releasing and all those paying $3,000+ for
"authentic" pairs, are actually getting raped
*****. Smh stop trollin

Last edited:
so every pair is fake because you dont have a pair right?

iight cool....

Last edited:
For those who claim a release is still imminent, do you feel like they will drop under the name Air Yeezy?

^ what else are they supposed to call it

Well, I was confused as to who has the rights to the name "yeezy", Kanye or Nike. If it's kanye, than these will definitely NEVER release. But if it's Nike than their is a slight chance but even then the name yeezy is synonymous with kanye. Why would Nike want to help fuel his brand if they in essence wouldn't be getting anything out of it...

Well, I was confused as to who has the rights to the name "yeezy", Kanye or Nike. If it's kanye, than these will definitely NEVER release. But if it's Nike than their is a slight chance but even then the name yeezy is synonymous with kanye. Why would Nike want to help fuel his brand if they in essence wouldn't be getting anything out of it...
Dropping the yeezy would be dumb though

Dropping the yeezy would be dumb though

Exactly, so I don't see how these could ever have a true release. I'm positive there are legit pairs around but an actual release, no. But I feel like kanye could eventually return to Nike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom