Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking Nike would surprisingly drop these buy I don't see it happening anymore. They are really trying to cut ties with him. "Yeezy" Roshes are suppose to re-release and suddenly they get "postponed". **** Nike, stop teasing us and just be honest already. Creating unnecessary hype.

if i was Nike, i'd release a decent amount of pairs every time kanye's Adidas shoes dropped.

they'd be making money, killing the competition, and pissing off kanye all at the same damn time.

Do you guys think these (the yeezy duology) will ever get a retro? You know just change the name to something else?

Adidas is retro-ing the Kobe I and calling it something else if I'm correct.

Was thinking Nike would surprisingly drop these buy I don't see it happening anymore. They are really trying to cut ties with him. "Yeezy" Roshes are suppose to re-release and suddenly they get "postponed". **** Nike, stop teasing us and just be honest already. Creating unnecessary hype.
there is nothing "yeezy" about that shoe..

these stupid shoe sites need to stop calling it that.

they are roshe FB (futbol)  named after the nike soccer shoe FC 247 

but yo feel free to show me a pair of yeezys that looks like this.

View media item 717196
BTW the "yeezy" roshe fbs were not going to be restocked, some idiots on sneakersites saw that nike was releasing the 2 cheetah colorway of FB models and assumed they were the mint/pink pair.

the whole FB line is modeled after these 3 soccer shoes.

they consists of roshes and air max 1's.

Last edited:
I was sent pics of Yeezybay's Red October samples, and boy let me tell you. The re-sale game for these ROs is done. They nailed every detail. The diagonal over-laying mesh pattern, dark red suede, and the toebox shape are all correct. They just need to make the swoosh a little bit bigger and add the lining in between the spikes, and then there will be no differentiating. 

Last edited:

there is nothing "yeezy" about that shoe..

these stupid shoe sites need to stop calling it that.

they are roshe FB (futbol)  named after the nike soccer shoe FC 247 

but yo feel free to show me a pair of yeezys that looks like this.

View media item 717196
BTW the "yeezy" roshe fbs were not going to be restocked, some idiots on sneakersites saw that nike was releasing the 2 cheetah colorway of FB models and assumed they were the mint/pink pair.

the whole FB line is modeled after these 3 soccer shoes.

they consists of roshes and air max 1's.
but you're wrong, a restock of the "mint" roshe run fbs was definitely planned

Shouts to Vtotheinay for winning the Red Yeezy contest, good dude. :pimp:

thanks man i really appreciate that. couldnt believe i won myself. cant wait for em to get here. hopefully they're in on tuesday! also thanks to all of the NT fam that sent me congrats on twitter. followed back everyone that had NT in your profile

so crazy that sami can give out a pair like its nothing meanwhile people are paying 5-7 grand for a shot in the dark..

im glad you won whoever you are.

i hope you wear the poop out of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom