Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how this kid has a new pair to sell every week. $6000 BIN - this is insanity.
I was going to quote a couple of things, but I read it again and everything about it sounded sus.
LMAO at people happily buying fakes
laugh.gif

Anyways, got these in today for a purchase I'll be middlemanning. Quality is nice on em but I still think the quality on Solars/Plats is way nicer. I'll get more detailed pics before I ship them out to their new owner.

IG @soleexchangesneaks
How did the seller obtain these?
from @IcySoleOnline twitter feed
pairs are from NikeTown
How did he get them from Niketown?  If true, that would mean they have them in stoc....

just my opinion,
but i feel they may release like superbowl weekend to help kill some of the hype .
i mean if i were NIKE i would release then , didnt some Yeezys release during the NBA finals one time?

Last edited:
I was going to quote a couple of things, but I read it again and everything about it sounded sus.
How did the seller obtain these?

How did he get them from Niketown?  If true, that would mean they have them in stoc....

A few (or a lot) of pages back explained legit pairs have been stolen/taken from a storage warehouse in BK. They are most likely being held there for a Superbowl or NBA all-star weekend release.

Last edited:
I don't see why it's so hard to understand that people get things which were cut all the time...if you've been into this culture for long enough than it's easy to see. Hell look at the Freddy dunks, those never released but went into production and those are out there. Pretty simple really

just my opinion,
but i feel they may release like superbowl weekend to help kill some of the hype .
i mean if i were NIKE i would release then , didnt some Yeezys release during the NBA finals one time?
it was heat vs boston in the playoffs. btw they still had a date just not a time.

you guys need to get the random drop nonsense out of your heads. its not gonna drop on a random date. 

Who told you nike wants less hype ? Nike loves hype

Last edited:
a DS pair is going for double that on FC. Not to mention sz 12 is pretty hard to find.  @4wrestling
 got a "good deal" imo.

i think youre making his point, to most people its crazy that this is where its gotten. I would love some yeezys and im not judging whether or not he got a good deal, im sure he did. Its just crazy that its 2500 dollars for used kicks that released for $250, regardless of whether its a good deal or not. The shoes are hot though and if you can do it more power to you.

just my opinion,

Nike probably isn't holding out for a special date or event to release these... they're probably holding out because of all the behind the scenes issues between them and Kanye.

Meaning if they ever get the green light to release them, they're going to do it before people change their minds. I'm only going off of what DJ Skee said, but Dec 27 was a real release date, then some issues came up. If the window ever opened again, Nike will push these out before similar issues come and block it.

The first two Yeezy 2's were released the day of a BOS-MIA playoff game. Nike sent out the complete release info (tweets and press release) a week or two in advance. They probably weren't looking to kill the hype; in fact the tweet was sent out a little after the game was done, probably to make sure everyone wasn't preoccupied with something else

Last edited:
if these don't release by the time the contest winners get theirs in February, I think we can safely assume that the release has been canceled. how it's looking tho the winners pairs have probably all been stolen at this point :lol:

Last edited:
if these don't release by the time the contest winners get theirs, I think we can safely assume that the release has been canceled. how it's looking tho the winners pairs have probably all been stolen at this point :lol:

were the contest winners supposed to get their by February or by the end of February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom