Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that these are not how all the pairs will turn out with that back

sick.gif

But otherwise the shoes look nice

those should be B-Grade's, cannot believe they'd send that to someone on Kanye's F&F list.

these are looking 
smokin.gif
. I just hope I can score a pair. would prefer having plats though but it is what it is

I def agree that they should be b-grades.

So I guess Nike really is crapping on Kanye, huh? They sending him b-grades for his friends and family... :lol: :smh:

Is it me or do the fakes look better? Idk I just can't get with that suede

thats how the suede should have been honestly. that dark red mars lookin **** aint the move.

Yall can have them. You can buy them right now if you wanted. -_-

I need real suede, real ballistic mesh and the proper colors. I'll take these over anything from the fake sites.

View media item 652687
These look better than any fakes.

Last edited:
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, but their werent this many "pre - release date" pairs for the solars or plats right?

Seems like these are suppose to be so limited and such but everyone and their mom on IG has "legit" pairs.....  No one even knows a release date and F&F's just recently started receiving pairs.. these random IGer's is suspect AF. Not to mention fakes are selling on ebay for 1k+.... WTF is going on? The hype is surrrrrreal.

Seems like these are suppose to be so limited and such but everyone and their mom on IG has "legit" pairs.....  No one even knows a release date and F&F's just recently started receiving pairs.. these random IGer's is suspect AF. Not to mention fakes are selling on ebay for 1k+.... WTF is going on? The hype is surrrrrreal.
what i am wondering aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom