Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude is asking 6k a pair
roll.gif
someone asked him how he got em and he says "we got some way to get them"

all these cats look rich as ****

Ahhhhhh I was just thinking about this gif the other day! :lol: who is this beezy again?

And yeah people would be saying reps/fakes because all those highly visible flaws mainly those glue stains were tell-tale signs of reps past. And yes everyone would have said fakes if the ones Sami posted weren't associated with him. Bad Nike QC or not, that crooked spine would not have survived a bashing from this thread. You have to look at it objectively because no one would have tried to point out the fine details of materials on the shoe but rather focus on the very apparent flaws/qc issues.

Last edited:
Nah man. What are you even talking about?

Not "flexing"...
laugh.gif

Just some of us have taken info from people who know legit from fake like PO, coupled that with comparisons to the legit pairs seen on Ye and Kim, and have been able to call it.

None of us would have called those fake. Maybe you would. But your opinion doesn't = fact.

The glue, crooked midsole and bumps in the back aren't tell tale signs of them being fake. Fakes are easy to spot right now due to several other factors. Those flaws on Sami's are just Nike's typical lack of quality control.
smh. if the dude never posted a single post on NT ever and never posted anything about meeting kanye basically an anonymous poster. then posted pics of those same shoes. You would not say they are 100% authentic. you'd be skeptical.

smh. if the dude never posted a single post on NT ever and never posted anything about meeting kanye basically an anonymous poster. then posted pics of those same shoes. You would not say they are 100% authentic. you'd be skeptical.
wrong.

those pics are so detailed you can clearly tell whats real and whats fake at that point.

Glue stains are nothing new.  That warped back is just bad QC. Not surprising from Nike.

Last edited:
All these comments about this release being "interesting" has my head running...I'd be super salty if these end being like an Asia, or EU only release or some BS like that...

wrong.

those pics are so detailed you can clearly tell whats real and whats fake at that point.

Glue stains are nothing new.  That warped back is just bad QC. Not surprising from Nike.
they're nothing new but they're also indicative of fakes and bad quality control is too.

Ahhhhhh I was just thinking about this gif the other day!
laugh.gif
who is this beezy again?

And yeah people would be saying reps/fakes because all those highly visible flaws mainly those glue stains were tell-tale signs of reps past. And yes everyone would have said fakes if the ones Sami posted weren't associated with him. Bad Nike QC or not, that crooked spine would not have survived a bashing from this thread. You have to look at it objectively because no one would have tried to point out the fine details of materials on the shoe but rather focus on the very apparent flaws/qc issues.
exactly, these other dues are delirious or something

Ahhhhhh I was just thinking about this gif the other day! :lol: who is this beezy again?

lol i have no idea...ive been looking for it for the longest and finally found i...

*right click and saved* :lol:

Speaking of Mags and getting off topic for 2 seconds... Did anyone see this?

I still hate this store for staging that "Yeezy Restock" fcfs which turned into a raffle that coincidentally had no apparent winners

Sorry for the late post. I live around the corner from that location and they are the epitome of looking out ONLY for their friends. Them Mags were sitting there so long tho I thought they were replicas. 
happy.gif

I struck out on every pair of Yeezy thus far but I wouldnt mind this being the first pair I rock. These are going to crash Nike's servers sumthn vicious. I hope they do a random staggered multi-day release.

i personally think Nike & Kanye are perfect for each other. 

They both walk the line of genius / insanity so identically.

thats how the suede should have been honestly. that dark red mars lookin **** aint the move.

That suede looks cheap, like it's not even real suede. Typical of fakes.

Real, fine, textured, longer hair suede looks like that, darker when it's brushed in one direction or another.

Y'all can have that cheap Walmart cardboard suede. :lol:

What is up with this defect on the left heel that I circled, it looks terrible.
Dam that and the crooked spikes is a turn off lol. The sneakers still dope, but the QC is horrible. Especially for it being a F&Fs pair.

lol i have no idea...ive been looking for it for the longest and finally found i...

*right click and saved* :lol:

Cheryl Cole. Used to be in girl group 'Girls Aloud'. Went out on her own for a solo career too but is most well known for appearing on the UK 'X Factor'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom