Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
5000 globally for each color were the numbers for Solars and Plats.  Starting monday you will see the celebs with them.  Then prepare for the december release. BOOM

you're right i should have screen shot it my bad... but i know i saw and thats what they posted take it for what it is.
No I believe you because I also saw it . They only said they were getting about 3 sizes.

I just realized this... @WE_ARE_HXV tweeted about Kanye looking at Y3 samples at Adidas for "next season".

At first I just assumed he was referring to the Adidas brand Y3. Now after a little more critical thinking I believe he could be saying YEEZY 3 samples. Y3 = Yeezy 3's.

Maybe some of y'all saw it from that view point all along. Maybe you'll pretend you saw it from this point all along :lol:

The day of his proposal to Kim K (10/22), Sami confirmed that Ye had met with Adidas that same week about a possible collaboration since things weren't going well with Nike.

Maybe the Y3 is a sample of the Yeezy 3 that Kanye had been working on (since has far back as 12/2011 when he tweeted he was sketching them). Perhaps Adidas is quickly trying to get samples out there so they can show they are ready for a partnership.. A partnership Adidas could desperately use.

Just another way of looking at Y3

Last edited:
I just realized this... @WE_ARE_HXV tweeted about Kanye looking at Y3 samples at Adidas for "next season".

At first I just assumed he was referring to the Adidas brand Y3. Now after a little more critical thinking I believe he could be saying YEEZY 3 samples. Y3 = Yeezy 3's.

Maybe some of y'all saw it from that view point all along. Maybe you'll pretend you saw it from this point all along :lol:

The day of his proposal to Kim K (10/22), Sami confirmed that Ye had met with Adidas that same week about a possible collaboration since things weren't going well with Nike.

Maybe the Y3 is a sample of the Yeezy 3 that Kanye had been working on (since has far back as 12/2011 when he tweeted he was sketching them). Perhaps Adidas is quickly trying to get samples out there so they can show they are ready for a partnership.. A partnership Adidas could desperately use.

Just another way of looking at Y3

Mark...I think you are reaching a bit too much here...

I think Kanye still has atleast one more possible Yeezy with Nike...correct me if I'm wrong of course...

Also...I assume if and when Kanye does a collab with Adiddas ...he can't use the name Yeezy since the name could technically belong to Nike

Last edited:
Alright I might be reaching but I try not to just post without backing it up

-@WE_ARE_HXV is apparently and up-and-coming producer. I don't know anything about him but he is followed by both Virgil and Adidas
-Kanye and Nike had a deal for 3 c/w's of the Yeezy II's and as far as I know nothing behind that except that if there were a Yeezy III it would release 3 years after solars/plats
-Kanye definitely met with Adidas. Too many people reported about it for that info to be false

Possibly I reached a little bit.

On the opposition to my argument:

@WE_ARE_HXV could've just tweeted "Yeezy 3" if that's what he meant, he had 17 characters remaining and didn't abbreviate elsewhere.

"Y3" is interesting because the sub-brand is represented as Y-3.

Last edited:
Well I'm not totally convinced it's the sub-brand Y-3 nor am I totally convinced it's sample Yeezy III's. I'm just showing an alternative way of looking at his tweet.

Well I'm not totally convinced it's the sub-brand Y-3 nor am I totally convinced it's sample Yeezy III's. I'm just showing an alternative way of looking at his tweet.

its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

Lol jk

I don't even think it could be called Yeezy though...who knows...

I think he said HE was looking at y3 samples not that kanye was. and don't think, if he was referring to an ADIDAS YEEZY 3 he would leave that info out. I think that's a little more interesting than the fact that he paid kanye lip service on the way out the door

Last edited:
Posted one last picture to twitter as I moved them to a more secure location before rocking them.

Meeting with Ye in the very near future and will bring up adidas and see whats going on.

Does anyone know how well Adidas marketed the Big Sean Pro Model II?

To my memory, many people didn't even know the shoe existed.

You think adidas would do the same amount of marketing for the Y3 if kanye signed with them?

Last edited:
You think adidas would do the same amount of marketing for the Y3 if kanye signed with them?

Adidas would have to do little marketing for a shoe designed by Kanye.

If it goes on his foot, thats all marketing needed.

That's why they both color ways sold out so quick....

If big Sean's shoes sell out quickly, so will these. No marketing needed but a release date / wearing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom