Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
adidas is cool in my book...the high end line like the Y-3 is great....the Jeremy Scott line on the other hand is a bit on the wild side lol...

adidas is cool in my book...the high end line like the Y-3 is great....the Jeremy Scott line on the other hand is a bit on the wild side lol...
adidas makes a little sense, and didnt Jeremy Scott help design the Y2s? adidas and JS go together, kanye and JS kindof go together

Funny enough I'm here sitting with one of my Adidas kicks on...I don't know what to think about this tbh. IMHO I think in general, design performance wise yeezy's would be better as nike...However he would change the ball game again, because Adidas has some creative designs which would suit Kanye.. Just have to wait and see like always :-/

Anyone have leads on size 8-9 solars?

Have cash ready, but need help finding a pair. If anyone sees em lmk.

Last edited:
Not sure how to feel about Ye going to adidas.. Im not a fan of adidas nothing at all tbh. Would have to seem them. Either way though if thats true then whenever the RO's drop that would probably be the last Yeezy sneaker with Nike, and their value will go up..

Last edited:
your a hypebeast if your counting out an Adidas kanye collab so quickly

personally I feel the design could be just as good as the Nike x Kanyes, I admit the collab won't be as "cool" from a brading standpoint but I'm excited at the prospect of a shoe with the design concept of the Yeezys that might actually be attainable

Last edited:
I hope Kanye does go to adidas. Then maybe I'll actually get a chance to buy a pair of his shoes. F nike and the hype tbh

I just noticed one very small detail about the RO's. On Sami's pair near the nike swoosh, the lowest amount of spikes/pyramids is 2 and a little half one.

View media item 656454

On ALL (I checked every single picture) of the "authentic pairs" from IG users e.g feng333, sevenonstage etc only HAVE 2 complete spikes/pyramids....

View media item 656458
Nike QC? What do you guys think?

...because every shoe isn't going to be exactly the same.

You think they are in the sweatshop counting little rubber spikes bro?
lol it could be reaching.. or maybe the replicas are just getting it wrong?

Last edited:
There aren't any replicas with long grain suede on the toebox as well as ballistic mesh on the upper. There are also several different hues of red on the authentics. Not to mention the overall shape.

I just noticed one very small detail about the RO's. On Sami's pair near the nike swoosh, the lowest amount of spikes/pyramids is 2 and a little half one.

View media item 656454

On ALL (I checked every single picture) of the "authentic pairs" from IG users e.g feng333, sevenonstage etc only HAVE 2 complete spikes/pyramids....

View media item 656458

Gotta be kidding :smh:

:x who notices stuff like this

View media item 656454

View media item 656458

I would be so damn hot if somebody tried to call my shoe fake cuz it didn't have enough little rubber spikes

I would be so damn hot if somebody tried to call my shoe fake cuz it didn't have enough little rubber spikes

My exact reaction would be

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

sorry to jump in here and ask what has been probably asked already guys
but i dont feel like reading 30 pages

any info on release for these?
will there be a "general" release?
available online?

no news yet?

Thanks!

Thanks for the input on my question "what is being said when someone says "yeezy jumped over the jumpman"". It's clear the only measurable figure we have to go by is sales, and obviously JB is winning that one. If you want to go with hype, or supply driven demand, it's nothing more than an opinion of taste. Thanks for bringing Tinker in too, helps squash the genius of Kanye. And of course, thanks to the stans for writing multi-paragraph replies completely missing my question.

:lol: okay okay guys who replied to my post, just wondering..

sorry to jump in here and ask what has been probably asked already guys
but i dont feel like reading 30 pages

any info on release for these?
will there be a "general" release?
available online?

no news yet?

Thanks!

You can check Mark081990's post to get all the info we have really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom