Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't pushed back to produce more though. 
laugh.gif

Ye was interviewed by the author Bret Easton Ellis and spoke a bit about fashion and mentioned shoes by stating 'Then they gave me one offs, Louis Vuitton I did one shoe, Nike I DID two and they HAD the most impact possible'. So the past tense wording may suggest and back up people's opinion that it's the end of the road for Nike and Kanye...

Irish Guy I think you're digging too deep

Yeah? How do you figure that? There was about 3 straight pages on Kanye going to Adidas and his relationship with Nike coming to an end - pure speculation for the most part from lots of members in here. I have quoted Kanye West speaking about his shoes with Nike. Go on...

Because this is fabricated -->
(Who confirmed the Red Yeezys are being sold in the same places?)

....and who is truth and knowledge? [dont believe Nike has delayed anything being as they never gave a release date OR official confirmation they'd release at all for that matterr]

It's a guess b. We don't know who's getting diddly squat. But it's NOT far off or ******ed like u were trying to say

Here's my "I'm bored and reaching" statement based on the video. Hopefully, the RO's are in fact dropping soon, because Ye said he cant say the company yet. They will say it in a "couple" weeks.

If I'm Adidas, I don't announce my new deal with Kanye, and let Nike over shadow it with the RO release. You wait for those to come out, then you make the announcement.

Yeah? How do you figure that? There was about 3 straight pages on Kanye going to Adidas and his relationship with Nike coming to an end - pure speculation for the most part from lots of members in here. I have quoted Kanye West speaking about his shoes with Nike. Go on...

I wasn't trying to offend you sir but you can't base it on the fact that he used that in a past tense. He could've easily been saying that as a current statement. Just depends on what your perception is of how/why he said it.

Be funny if Nike drops the gayfish, cancels the bloodz and lets him become adidas' new feature in the lame celebrity pony show along with bieber and the other clowns they pay to wear 3 stripes these days 

your dumb bro, I'm sorry you had to find out like this :frown:

around 1.40 could it be adidas?

I definitely think he was talking about Adidas. if it was something with Nike it wouldn't make sense for him to still be going on about making the Yeezys and not getting a clothing line. plus him talking s*** about Nike at his shows.

honestly I'm more excited by the potential of this than the super limited red yeezys that everybody wants that people are trying to flip for 6k

Last edited:
while everyone is dying for this release Nike is whipping up the next hype machine.
With Raf Simons, Rick Owens, Kanye West, and Jeremy Scott.. Adidas could be the new hype machine 

Also.. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, Nike's whole range of products benefits from that "Downtown culture" that Kanye represents.. it was after the Yeezys you saw the merging of the menswear cats and street wear cats wearing stuff like Roshes, fly knits, AM 90's, AM 1's , Jordan 1's, etc.. This will have a trickle down affect as to the perception of there whole product line IMO 

Someone should get an invoice from this dude....

Now you have his Name and Address... (Screen shots)We have him attesting to potential sales of 4 pairs of sneakers totaling over $27,000 ($14K already "confirmed")... next year dry snitch on him to the IRS and see if "Friend" is really about that life.... He is also promising to donate about $2700 to a specific charity... :smh: (

I wouldn't do it but I'm sure someone on NT would... :nerd: :rofl:

You sound hurt.

And there would be no need to "dry snitch". PayPal is required, by law, to report accounts grossing 20k in a single year to the IRS.

Last edited:
wouldn't affect it. it's not like Yeezys come out that often. depending on the quality and availability of a kanye x Adidas it could actually drop Yeezy prices
so kanye jumping ship wouldn't affect the prices on his ONLY nike shoes? The LAST nike shoes he'll ever make? No Yeezy retros. No yeezy 3. Just the pairs floating out there right now. 

Yeah. Let's see. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom