Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound hurt.

And there would be no need to "dry snitch". PayPal is required, by law, to report accounts grossing 20k in a single year to the IRS.

How does that comment even remotely infer any type of hurt feeling from me... I could care less and thats why I said I wouldn't do it.

I know what PP is required to do... He was also accepting wire transfers...

But to reiterate, there is no "hurt" sentiments here. I do deplore people making accounts on NT for the sole purpose of selling in the wrong place (spamming the thread) or attempting to "e-stunt".

so kanye jumping ship wouldn't affect the prices on his ONLY nike shoes? The LAST nike shoes he'll ever make? No Yeezy retros. No yeezy 3. Just the pairs floating out there right now. 

Yeah. Let's see. 

look at it this way: if a Yeezy 3 were to drop it wouldn't be till 2015. do you think the Yeezy 2 prices are being kept down by the prospect of a Yeezy 3? were Yeezy 1 prices kept down by the prospect of a Yeezy 2?

and the already created Yeezys are products of Nike and they can retro them if they want.

Last edited:
I hope Ye is successful over at Adidas...I want Adidas to become the new Nike. That way I can go back to sleeping in and getting J's and other shoes on sale.
Adidas has to first find another tinker and another micheal jordan in order to become the new nike.

look at it this way: if a Yeezy 3 were to drop it wouldn't be till 2015. do you think the Yeezy 2 prices are being kept down by the prospect of a Yeezy 3? were Yeezy 1 prices kept down by the prospect of a Yeezy 2?

and the already created Yeezys are products of Nike and they can retro them if they want.
I highly doubt with the sour relationship they would ever retro the yeezy. But theres money in it so who knows.

With the hype already there, plus the line being discontinued for now, yes i believe that is more than enough reason for people to push their prices. These will become a collectors item. More so than they already are.

Just my opinion

Basically the only way Yeezy prices would drop is if Nike retro'd them in mass numbers of the original colorways.

New York Company is that you???
roll.gif

He actually sold his first pair of plats couple weeks ago! Yeezy's price appreciation are gonna make NewYorkCompany look like a bargain soon! lol

Isn't Adidas one of those companies that allows you to pre-order big releases online? That would be AWESOME for Yeezy sneakers. No hassle or nothing.

Plus I'm sure with the pre-orders it gives Adidas time to see whose using bots or multiple orders being cancelled or whatever foolishness gets cooked up.

Saw a lot of feedback regarding our Yeezy 2 #RefreshHunt in the last thread. Check out the trailer to the full event recap featuring a few notable NT'ers:

Your employees hold shoes for themselves or "the highest bidder". Might want to take care of that at ALL of your Ohio locations.

I work at an ohio lactation and I can tell you we are legit and would never do something like that. If you'd like to discuss further so I can make sure you get first dibs on the red yeezys, we can do that. Anything for you papi :wink:

I hope Ye is successful over at Adidas...I want Adidas to become the new Nike. That way I can go back to sleeping in and getting J's and other shoes on sale.

Nah the nike yeezys will go up since the line is "discontinued"

Adidas has to first find another tinker and another micheal jordan in order to become the new nike.

I highly doubt with the sour relationship they would ever retro the yeezy. But theres money in it so who knows.

With the hype already there, plus the line being discontinued for now, yes i believe that is more than enough reason for people to push their prices. These will become a collectors item. More so than they already are.

Just my opinion

"Speak only on what you know to be fact, that way you will never be wrong." -The Wise Guy
View media item 659211
View media item 659213
View media item 659214

Looks like straight out the sweatshop's to me.

Call em what you want early releases GM b grades or my favorite "production samples"
Shoes look legit And I bet anyone one of us posting or reading this thread would take a pair

If someone has the cash I would buy from this seller

No bot or store/on line reseller off craigslist consignment store b.s.
You pay the shoes are yours
People like us posting on a message board regularly are not the sellers target customers

your dumb bro, I'm sorry you had to find out like this :frown:

It's YOU'RE. But, OK, I'M the dumb one...
I definitely think he was talking about Adidas. if it was something with Nike it wouldn't make sense for him to still be going on about making the Yeezys and not getting a clothing line. plus him talking s*** about Nike at his shows.

honestly I'm more excited by the potential of this than the super limited red yeezys that everybody wants that people are trying to flip for 6k

Man, some of you are brutal to each other.
Only on the internet with unlimited time to think up a comeback. 

With Raf Simons, Rick Owens, Kanye West, and Jeremy Scott.. Adidas could be the new hype machine 

Also.. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, Nike's whole range of products benefits from that "Downtown culture" that Kanye represents.. it was after the Yeezys you saw the merging of the menswear cats and street wear cats wearing stuff like Roshes, fly knits, AM 90's, AM 1's , Jordan 1's, etc.. This will have a trickle down affect as to the perception of there whole product line IMO 
While y'all bickering, this guy gets it.

Last edited:

Isn't Adidas one of those companies that allows you to pre-order big releases online? That would be AWESOME for Yeezy sneakers. No hassle or nothing.

Plus I'm sure with the pre-orders it gives Adidas time to see whose using bots or multiple orders being cancelled or whatever foolishness gets cooked
Still doesnt stop millions of people from trying to do the same thing. Adidas will crash, and people will be back in here complaining how Adidas couldnt handle it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom