Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol juice flyer says 2012. -__________- prob the raffle flyer for last year for solars/plats.

Last edited:
-RuVilla posts 
embarassed.gif
 after reading reports of Dec 7 RD.... r U guys receiving word that you're not getting them?!

.....lol

anywho, i could see nike slapping a $30) & ^ price tag on these. Afterall, they're an "SP"

"A fter D inner I  D id  A  S hit " is what kanye said last night  and then winked at me    i think we all no what he was hinting at

With Kanyes relationship seeming like is strained with Nike and seeming like he is moving on is anyone reconsidering wanting the RO? Resellers excluded. I'm trying word it the right way but fans of him or anyone who has a shoe if they come out and say company x or in this case Nike didn't handle me right ect I'm not even really supporting them no more does that as a fan change your opinion of wanting to get that shoe. Doubt he would do it but if Kanye completely flips on Nike will that kill hype of the shoe

With Kanyes relationship seeming like is strained with Nike and seeming like he is moving on is anyone reconsidering wanting the RO? Resellers excluded. I'm trying word it the right way but fans of him or anyone who has a shoe if they come out and say company x or in this case Nike didn't handle me right ect I'm not even really supporting them no more does that as a fan change your opinion of wanting to get that shoe. Doubt he would do it but if Kanye completely flips on Nike will that kill hype of the shoe

man what?!?! no! this is niketalk not kanye talk!

No im a huge kanye stan and his terrible relationship with nike doesn't change how much I want these

Last edited:
^ damn, i came in here for sneaker info, and y'all are just posting spoilers for the man's tour!
laugh.gif
you can't even see his kicks in those long shots anyways. toronto's his last stop with all the rescheduling! don't ruin any more of the concert visuals for me! use the spoiler/hide function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom