Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick scroll cause im still at work from what i read by glancing thru pages :
-kanye is leaving nike for adidas
-nike wasnt worried and signed bob saget ..........

yeezy line "discontinued" wouldn't make prices shoot up any more over time then they would anyway cuz yeezys only come out every 3 years they don't come out nearly as often as retros or even every year. there was never a guarantee of a yeezy 3 in the first place. use your whole brain not just half...

Last edited:
cant wait for the Air Sagets...
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Kanye throwin those jabs heavy now if he's dropping names...

I was holding off on commenting on this Adidas thing but now that it's getting heavy I'll weigh in...

It's cool...

End comment on the topic...

Honestly though if Adidas gives Ye freedom over his designs and also allows him to expand himself from more than just a shoe then I can't see how this is a bad thing...I've been of the opinion from the beginning that Kanye should have been given free reign over the "Sportswear" branch of Nike...Department is already fairly well perceived but imagine if Kanye was allowed to work within it as he pleased...

Last edited:
eek.gif

nerd.gif

A supposed release date and Ye name dropping... dam. It's going be interesting to see how this plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom